It's a big night here at Lone Boy HQ. Very proud to say that almost all of our remaining physical shipments to our backers were shipped out tonight! All of tonight's packages were to non-USA destinations.
What that means is that as of tonight -- exactly one month after this calendar's successful funding campaign ended -- we have fulfilled 99% of all backers' orders. By Kickstarter standards --- that's pretty darn fast, and additionally, I'm proud that Lone Boy delivered calendars and rewards to almost all of our American backers by Christmas.
We wanted to put this calendar in your hands as soon as humanly possible, and we pulled out the stops to do so. Thanks to each and every one of you for having faith in me and this new company. Hugely appreciated!
There are very few remaining deliveries to be made, and a couple of those are hand-deliveries to close friends. But as far as massive nighttime trips to the airport post office? We're done!
A few notes:
1) LOST SOULS -- There are a tiny few paying folks that never responded to the survey request for their address. So if you're one of them, please let us know and we'll get your goods to you. But without a shipping address -- there's not much we can do, ya know?
2) DIGITAL REWARDS -- Emails and PDFs have not been sent out yet. We still need to finish fulfillment on those, but I expect that to happen within the next few days.
3) SHOUTOUT TO THE ART LOVER BRONZE LEVEL FOLKS -- All of you are still owed an original drawing as part of your package. I'll work out details with each of you so that you'll have yours within the first couple of months of 2013.
4) SHOUTOUT TO THE ART MUSE LEVEL FOLKS -- We're gonna have so much fun. Can't wait to work with each of you in this coming year! :)
5) THANK YOU to everyone who has been posting photos of their calendars as they receive them in the mail. Keep 'em coming! Great to see everyone enjoying them!
6) GET READY FOR LOTERIA. That's the next big project from Lone Boy. It's going to be one of the biggest endeavors of my art career so far, and I'm so stoked. We're already planning a Kickstarter for it later in 2013, and if you're on the Lone Boy Mailing List, then you'll be seeing advance unveilings of the artwork as the new year unfolds.
First things first -- tonight's a night to celebrate the fulfilled launch of the 2013 John Picacio Calendar. Gonna kick back with a drink from a very special Christmas bottle. Salud, everyone -- we did it. Happy Holidays to all of you, and all best wishes as we wind down this year and get ready for a big 2013. :)