This project's funding goal was not reached on November 17, 2013.
About this project
I love everything about food: love to eat it, love to cook it (beautifully and tastefully). That is why I have gathered some of my favourite recipes in a small cookbook wishing to share some of them with you. The book will be finalised in a superb quality, with my original, colourful and juicy illustrations, which will give you the inspiration to experiment and reach new heights in the kitchen!
Because this book will inspire you and make you try something new, experimenting in the kitchen.
“Soul&Cook” will be a unique, graphic style cookbook with yummy recipes and mouthwatering food illustrations. The book will contain of 40+ full-color pages printed on uncoated paper. Delicious and bright pictures won’t leave you indifferent. The book will become a great gift for your friend’s celebrations, your mom’s or your grandma’s, and definitely will become a great decoration for any kitchen table.
I’ve collected 30+ mostly vegetarian recipes easy to follow, but really quick and delicious. All the dishes were prepared and loved by others before, so they are 100% tested and tasted. The book will be divided into categories from breakfasts to deserts.
I have some awesome rewards, such as:
- Bright sticker – yummy looking sticker can be put anywhere and on anyone. The size is 55x75mm.
- Recipe postcard – postcards with recipes. One side is colourful; the other is black and white. You will have a chance to send this postcard to your friend anywhere in the world and surprise them with a delicious and awesomely drawn recipe.
- Round fridge magnet - Original magnets with bright and beautiful illustration, your fridge is waiting impatiently for you to give it this present! (Ø 56mm)
- Poster - Stylish and cool. A3 size. Will become a great decoration for any wall in the house, which will entertain you and your friends with its full color art print and some tips how to use herbs properly. (frame not included)
- To pay those intense printing costs
- Graphic design & editorial expenses
- Rewards production – postcards, posters, etc.
- Postage (Delivery) expenses – for shipping your rewards
Well printed and quality book is what I am aiming for. To print a book in a good printing house is not cheap, but the final result will please even your mama! That is why I am asking for your support on Kickstarter. Without your help it will be impossible.
- SUPPORT this Kickstarter campaign!
- PICK your favourite reward and sponsor generously!
- SHARE this Kickstarter project with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- CONTACT me for more info about interviews, special features, and other publicity and promotion or just say hello!
I had this project in my head for a very long time, thinking over and over even the smallest details and I don’t intend to stop halfway. I’m extremely motivated to finish what I’ve started and I’m sure that with your help I will achieve it! :-)
Risks and challenges
This book is the first book that I’ve produced in my life, and my greatest desire is to make this book a 100% (just as I’ve imagined it to be).
The main risk that I'm facing is not meeting the deadline and delivering the cookbooks and other rewards on time (mid January).
I would like to finish my campaign in the mid of November. After that I will start working on illustrations & editorial process, it will take about a month. Then, the production (cookbook and other rewards) will take about one month to finish. I’m counting on the printing house to keep their promise and hoping to ship the cookbook to all my supporters at the middle of January.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (29 days)