Why do we set a goal of 1000 £.
To reach out set goals for our game, we need approximately 2500£-4000£ .But we have set our target of 1000£ because we are very worried of not reaching our initial goal and our company requires financial investments. If we will collect 1000£, we will be very happy and it will give us an opportunity to improve even better. Thank you for your help and support, we appreciate it.
"What would I do after the alien invasion?"
It's a question you've probably asked yourself, and it's a question we want to help you answer!
What is "WHEN THEY ARRIVED"?
“When they arrived” – it’s an action packed game with a first person view where the main character is an ordinary hunter, former military which encounter an alien invasion on Earth. He needs to survive from encounters with aliens and other creatures, build various defensive constructions, find ways of feeding himself through hard times, explore a diverse world, swarming with creatures ready to "Wipe you off the face of the Earth". [Read more below]
Faithful Doberman Junior
Welcome to Brightwood
MORE ABOUT "WHEN THEY ARRIVED"
"When they arrived" - First person game with a storyline and a big open world. The main character Alan White is a former military man who was at war in Iraq, who received a lot of experience in the army, but after many injuries he decided to resign.
Many years have passed – Alan had his own business and was in to hunting. Once he decides to take his faithful friend, Doberman named Junior, to go hunting and stay at his deceased grandfather in the village called Brightwood where once was a sect called "Witnesses of the Second Coming". In the evenings, Alan listened to the radio and once heard an announcement about strange objects moving towards the Earth. After the third news release it turned out that it was alien’s spaceships. Later on, they began to report that the enemy had attacked, the cities were being destroyed and thousands of people died. Alan decided that he did not have any reason to return home, and it is better to stay here and consolidate, find weapons and provisions to survive. Perhaps he will even manage to save the Earth…
What would you do in his place? But, perhaps, sometime in the future, theoretically, an invasion of aliens (if they exist) could occur.
What will they look like? For what purpose they are invading? - We will try to answer these and other questions in the game ''WHEN THEY ARRIVED''.
WHAT IS READY OR PLANNED
- You are completely free in action and a huge world to research ;
- Build, blow up and defend from enemies;
- Mine ores, use it to create various useful objects ;
- Hunt wild boars and deer, as they can become an excellent sources of food, but beware of bears and wolves ;
- Construct various structures, including traps ;
- Look for provisions, drive on an old ATV among a bunch of enemies ;
- Study the legend of the 'Witnesses of the second coming ', perhaps there you will find some answers;
- Increase your combat skills and not only (for this there is a especial panel of cards);
- Survive by fighting with an enemy unknown to you, try to have an influence on the invasion and much more...
WHAT "WHEN THEY ARRIVED" NEEDS
- 1000 £ - Basic goal, game on PC.
- 1020 £ - Buying ice cream for each member of the team; (THANK YOU VERY MUCH)
- 1200 £ - Better textures and more new sound effects
- 1550 £ - Better translation and voice acting
- 2250 £ - Add French, Spanish and German languages.
- 3750 £ - Writer who will work on the plot of the game and make the story even more exciting;
- 5000 £ - We will cooperate with our bakers to produce a new level in the game.
Unknown sect symbols
FIRM PRINTED T-SHIRTS (design not final)
FIRM PRINTED CUP (design not final)
SUNGLASSES AND HAT FOR THE DOG (design not final)
CONTACTS AND LINKS :
Risks and challenges
If we do not reach the goal - we will seek funding from other sources. We plan to go to Steam in February - March. The game will be released in early access and will be gradually updated. We plan to focus on the story and the action in the game, so we will quickly and efficiently work in this direction.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)