Inocente Interviewed on "The War Room with Jennifer Granholm"
We want to share with you Inocente's first national TV interview which she did last Friday for Current TV's "The War Room" with host Jennifer Granholm, former Governor of Michigan. Inocente speaks so articulately for the arts, about the difficulties of homelessness and how to keep a positive attitude, even in tough circumstances.
If you've already contributed, thanks so much. Please help us even more by sharing the campaign and urging your friends to contribute. Send it via email, post it on your Facebook page or tweet!
Here are some samples or make up your own:
1. I just supported the inspirational film @InocenteDoc on #kickstarter - help this story to be told! http://kck.st/My0yEZ
2. Did you know 1 in 45 children in America is homeless? Do something about it by supporting new documentary @InocenteDoc http://kck.st/My0yEZ
3. @Inocentedoc exposes issues of immigration, youth homelessness, & arts edu in a touching story. Show support http://kck.st/My0yEZ
4. @Inocentedoc exposes the issue of teen homelessness in a meaningful film. Support the story & cause on #kickstarter http://kck.st/My0yEZ
5. Homeless but determined 15 yr. old artist Inocente defies her circumstances in @inocentedoc http://kck.st/My0yEZ
Thanks so much for your support of INOCENTE.
Gratefully, The INOCENTE filmmaking team