You would do me a great favor to add Little Dungeon Stories to your wish list on Steam, you will be notified when it is released!
A recent rumor says that a certain crypt keeps an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have already ventured into the cave, none have returned and now their souls travel within this deep dungeon. Without being intimidated by danger, you enter the crypt...
- An Unpredictable Dungeon - Each floor of the Dungeon brings you new items, monsters, deadly traps, all types of curses, and areas to explore as you try to keep your Health, Energy, Humanity, and your Money to the maximum.
- Enchanted Items - Discover magic items, powerful weapons, and shields to combat the imminent dangers.
- Shops - Replenish with the stores you find, but be careful not to spend more than you owe...
- Status effects - The dungeon is dangerous, and as if that were not enough, enemies, items and actions will make your character suffer different status effects that will change the way you play.
- Unlockable classes, Weapons, & Companions - The more you play, the greater the chance you'll unlock new cards and content within the Dungeon.
- Explore the Crypt - Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- And many more!
- The Legend of Zelda: This is one of my favorite singleplayer RPGs. It has influenced me a lot since I was a child in the way of making games and stories. I wanted to transmit it to Little Dungeon Stories that feeling of exploring and finding new adventures every time you play.
- Enter the Gungeon: One of the best rogue-likes of the last times, I'm approaching the secret mechanics in LDS similarly to how Enter the Gungeon approaches secrets. I love the idea of unlocking every card in the crypt, with each Dungeon Level granting you access to new relics, NPCs' stories, or even access to hidden biomes. There are specific NPCs who can help you on your journey to becoming an expert of the dungeon!
- Reigns: It's no secret that the basic mechanics of Little Dungeon Stories is based on Reigns. That is why I wanted to implement more mechanics like equipment to fight epic monster through your path, keys to open chests with loot, potion recipes to make your own magic concoctions and torches to light your way, since in the darkness appear more enemies, traps and curses. All that without counting many other stats like luck, intelligence and charisma.
Let's crush those Stretch Goals!
Demo Build: Here is a demo build for Windows. If you find any bugs please contact me through Twitter ^^
Hey! I'm David Moralejo, a game developer living in Madrid, Spain. Ever since I was 7 years old I wanted to make games for a living. Each project I do, comes with its own set of challenges and hardships, but with each one I learn important things about how to improve my self and my work.
I've been working on Little Dungeon Stories for over a year now. I brought Little Dungeon Stories to Kickstarter to help cover game engine, music & art costs, while also allowing the community to have a say in the game's development. I do all of the design, programming, and some art. There has been so much love and tears poured into this project and I really hope you like it.
Thanks for your time and I hope you consider supporting my game.
If you'd like more info on Little Dungeon Stories's development process, feel free to follow my social media:
Risks and challenges
At first, there should be no problem with the release since the game is 90% complete (Now working on Music, sounds, more content, and some bug fixes). It will be released on Steam this year as a finished game but in case something happens like a delayed launch date or a major change in a game's feature, I will always be transparent about what comes next.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)