Like all other camera assistants, Aurga supports basic functions like live view, remote control and shooting, photo preview & transfer and so on. Aurga supports different way to help photographers.
For AI enabled assistance, Aurga doesn’t examine the scene and use image recognition for two reasons:
a) in some condition, image recognition doesn’t work (like in dark environment). Also for fast moving objects, an image recognition might misunderstand target.
b) Aurga doesn’t determine which scene to use for user. For a same scene, user might use different exposures.
Aurga provides 6 categories (Portrait, landscape, lights traits, moving objects, depth of field, time-lapse), and under each category, user could see a picture of a scene. If user select a similar scene, The app will search and set the best camera settings for this scene.
For other features:
* Aurga has a programmable intervalometers.
* Aurga is very easy to do time-lapse shooting. And the app supports time-lapse preview and exporting.
* Aurga supports external storage. It allows to capture photos on external storage, or backup photos from camera to external storage.
* Aurga is a TF card reader on PC/Mac
* Aurga supports NAS backup over Wi-Fi