First Focus Video Launched on CNN.com!
we've finally launched our first focus video - Future of Facebook: Economy - and happy to let you know that it appeared on CNN.com's Global Public Square yesterday!
our website is also up now, thanks to the generous contribution of Mark Plattner of Plattner Design:
all of our backers & supporters are listed on the homepage. (if you've donated at the $25 or up level and don't see yourself mentioned, please notify us!)
here's a direct link to the video on youtube: Future of Facebook: Economy
for anyone who wants to participate further, here's how:
Ways to add your voice & spread the word:
- create a video response on the futureoffacebook youtube channel
or comment on interview clips
- Like us on Facebook and post your thoughts
- comment on Twitter with the hashtag #fofb or tweet to us @futureofFB
- put in your 2¢ the Quora questionnaire
- embed the focus videos on your blog and add your own commentary or insights
- post about the Future of Facebook on your blog
- help this project mutate – grab interview clips and edit your own unique FOFB video
thanks for your continued support and helping us spread the word!
- venessa & fofb team
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
Friend - we'll tweet our thanks for your contribution!
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
Partner in Crime - above, plus link to your site on futureoffacebook.com, and sneak preview of final video
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
Associate Producer - above, plus mentions in the credits of all 6 videos
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
Producer - above, plus prominent mention in the credits of all 6 videos, & mentions in all publicity (blog posts, press releases)
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
Executive Producer - above, plus full screen mention in credit bed of all 6 videos
- (45 days)