Battle Music, A game inspired by the popular VR Game called Beat Saber. This game is being developed with desktop users in mind. You will not be required to own a VR device in order to play this game. Battle Music can be played with only a mouse.
Battle Music is a mix of both a rhythm game and a space shooter game. Shoot away the notes in beat with your selected song. The game will come with 6-7 pre - created songs however the game also includes what we like to call a "Track Mapper" the Track Mapper can be used to create levels for your own favourite songs!
- Servers: 50% - Servers will be used to host the leaderboards
- Marketing: 20% - Letting people know that our game is out
- Music: 20% - Creating dedicated songs for Battle Music
- Art: 10% - Logos, Icons etc
- Laurence Schinina - Hello my name is Laurence Schinina and I am the head developer / programmer of Battle Music.
- Michael Warrick - Hi, I'm the art designer behind Battle Music. Also, people sometimes call me Mitch.
Our team only consist of 2. However we are fully confident that we can deliver this game with in the next 5-8 months depending on if we reach our goal!
Battle Music Discord: https://discord.gg/AnCuCW
Risks and challenges
The risks involved with releasing our game with an open leader-board ultimately comes down to cost. Since anyone anywhere will be able to submit there track into our database we will need most of the funding gained from this kickstarter to go into our servers that will host the leader-boards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)