Five things you should know about me and the Mark Making Art Show:
- I originally moved to NYC to be an actor/ singer. Though I studied art at the Kansas City Art Institute. I now live in New York with my wife, (professor and best friend of three years).
- I'm putting on an art show at celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster Harlem restaurant. Marcus Samuelsson approached me a year ago about illustrating his latest cookbook. Original art work from the Red Rooster cookbook will be on display.
- I know what I'm doing. I've been drawing since I was five years old. I've always liked image making. I worked for a gallery from high school through college, matting and framing and putting together art shows.
- The "Mark Making" art show is a show that celebrates my passion and journey from Kansas City to New York as an artist. The experiences and people who've touched my life have influenced my art tremendously.
- This art show is my first solo art show. I've shown with other artists in the past and now believe it's time for me to share my vision.
Help me bring my dream to fruition by donating to my campaign. I've got some great rewards to thank you for your support.
Risks and challenges
There are very few risks in putting on this art show. I'm only allowed to use a licensed and insured contractor, so this limits who I can use for help and increases the expenses for this show.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)