Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Protect and relieve your back and neck + improve your posture + make your favorite backpack ergonomic with patent pending technology
Protect and relieve your back and neck + improve your posture + make your favorite backpack ergonomic with patent pending technology
9,455 backers pledged $725,709 to help bring this project to life.

Manufacturing Update + On Time Shipping Update

Posted by BetterBack (Creator)
27 likes

Team SuperStraps:

Great news: we are sprinting to the end of our SuperStraps production!!! We have our first 10,000 pairs done. The memory foam has proved more challenging than the EVA foam and we literally have 3 shifts working 24 hours a day at the production studio to get this to the finish line on time. HOLD US!

-

This means….Shipping. Is. Next!

Shipping FAQs:

When will shipping start? We hope to begin shipping around October 15th and it will take a few weeks to get all of the packages out. We are aiming to have the last package out the door on October 31st.

Which courier will you use? We’ll be shipping to over 85 countries (a-mazing!!!) and using a variety of couriers, so we won’t be able to share the specific courier that will deliver your package to you. Trust that we are knee deep in spreadsheet tabs optimizing couriers and routes to get your reward to you as soon as possible.

Will my package have tracking info? About 70% of the rewards will ship with tracking, the other 30% will not.

When will I know that you’ve shipped my package? As soon as the courier picks up your package, you’ll get an email so you know it’s on the way! If your package has a tracking number, we’ll be sure to share it with you in that email.

What if I moved after filling out the SuperStraps survey? We’ve locked down addresses in BackerKit so you’ll have to email Angela ASAP at super@getbetterback.com. We can update addresses until October 7th only. After that you’d have to sort out getting your package from the new tenant who moved into your home or office after you’ve left.

If you have any other specific questions, you can always send us a direct message on Kickstarter or comment below. :) We got your back!

Here are some more pics from the past few weeks:

We built and tested over a dozen different padding systems for both the EVA and memory foam models
We built and tested over a dozen different padding systems for both the EVA and memory foam models

 -

 project video thumbnail
Replay with sound
Play with
sound

 -

SuperStraps in production
SuperStraps in production

-

Sending love to you and yours!! Cannot wait to connect again soon!

Xo Katherine

____________________________________________________________ 

Projects We Love

The Fenik Yuma 60L is an electricity-free refrigerator. Our insanely talented Industrial Designer, Josh Guyot, helped engineer this super cool project and it’s a must for campers and road trippers. The portable refrigerator lasts up to 8 days! Check it out here.

-

The 5 Minute Journal is your secret weapon to focus on the good in your life, become more mindful, and live with intention. With a simple structured format based on positive psychology research, you will start and end each day with gratitude. Grab an exclusive 20% off with code PPBACK20 at checkout HERE.

-

The HyperJuice is an airline safe 27000mAh battery pack with dual USB-C (100W+60W) + 18W USB-A to simultaneously quick charge MacBook Pro, iPad Pro & iPhone! Check them out here.

-

Say goodbye to battery anxieties with the VAVA Home Cam — 365 days of security on a single charge! Click here to check ‘em out!

-

CLIC-FIT is your complete belt solution. Get TWO ratchet belt buckles and THREE leather belt straps for the BEST deal on the market. Check it out here.

Ali Demir, FIVESEVEN, and 25 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Michael McClain on

      Project is looking great. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to getting the straps.

    2. Pam
      Superbacker
      on

      Hi guys! Would it be at all possible to pay extra and have my straps shipped to my address in Australia? I’m going on holiday on the 28th of October and would love to be able to use them to stop my shoulders and neck from aching!

    3. Paul Marsland on

      Another BetterBack project nearly of "the back burner" to the relief of all Backers. Just the continuing uncertainty of the worlds delivery services to surmount!
      Then we all will be extremely happy. Thanks Katherine and Team.

    4. Jauvane Oliveira
      Superbacker
      on

      Please make sure to ship to Brazil with a tracking number. Charge me extra If needed. Tracking number and insurance would be best, but just a tracking number already works fine. Cheers!