Does long term exposure to high frequency RF waves harm you? While opinions differ there is clearly cause for concern.
In April 2017 an Italian judge ruled that a cellphone gave a man brain cancer.
In March of 2017 the state of California had to be taken to court to force it to release a document stating long term exposure to the radio waves were harmful. The document was withheld from the public for 7 years. (In April 2017 an Appeals Court upheld the ruling).
The World Health Organization (WHO) says long-term cell phone use may cause cancer.
If you go deep into your own cellphones settings you can see a disclosure statement from the maker of your phone acknowledging cellphone radiation may be damaging to your health.
Yes there are differing opinions on this issue. But why take a chance? Especially when this device doesn't impact your lifestyle. You set you phones down anyway. Why be exposed while you are sleeping, watching TV or at work when you are not using your phone? Or when using speaker phone? If you and your children could keep your phone by your bedside or on your desk, still receive calls and connect to the Internet, and protected from RF waves, would you choose that option?
The WaveBrak is a unique patent pending product that blocks the vast majority of these waves. The equivalent of putting your device over 12ft away from you.
Our system is unique in several ways:
- WaveBrak blocks RF waves in the horizontal and vertical planes
- WaveBrak provides a solution for most charging cords as well. Most people are completely unaware that charging cables radiate a significant amount of RF. This is because cable manufactures use copper or aluminum which are not effective. This means they cannot provide a path for the RF/EMF to go. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permeability_(electromagnetism)
- WaveBrak is transparent so you can see your device
- NO VOODOO or SNAKE OIL - Wavebrak uses a nickel mesh that has been used to stop RF waves by governments and commercial organizations to make buildings and equipment secure. We clearly show the effects of the device with a common RF Meter in the product video.
- Made in the USA
Information on our product and notes of caution
- There are lots of scams out there. Please be cautious of products that do not provide measurements or tell you what the product is made from. The RF level drop can easily be seen on any RF meter that operates in this frequency range.
- We also provide 4 ferrite beads for the end of a standard charging cord. If your cord is wider than the standard 3mm the beads may not fit. We can provide 4mm and 5mm beads. The beads have to be in place or the cord will radiate RF waves around the barrier.
- WaveBrak has to be used as directed. The device and beads have to be placed so they block RF waves in line with any part of your body.
- Do not put metal objects on near the Barrier. RF waves can bounce off those objects and defeat the purpose of the Barrier.
- If the barrier is between your device and cell tower or router your device may go in to a higher signal transmit level to compensate for the blockage. This may cause faster battery drain. For this reason we recommend you use the barrier with your device plugged in.
- If you have weak signals for cellular or Wi-Fi and the Barrier is placed between your device and the cell tower or Wi-Fi router, you may lose signal. You may need to move the device to a different location to resolve this issue.
- While our system absorbs the vast majority of the RF from your device, there may be waves in your space from other sources. You may contact an RF safety expert to help you with this.
- The stands are made for phones that have a charge cord at the bottom. If yours in on the side the stand will not permit the cable with beads to bend and fit below the phone.
- We ship the unit with a black mat that can be used to minimize scratches.
- Acrylic should not be cleaned with ammonia. We would suggest a product made for Acrylic. The film, which is on the inside of the panels should be cleaned with a non-ammonia glass cleaner.
- The TSA has indicated that the device can be carried as standard luggage.
Use of Funding
- Take product from prototype to market
- Create first runs of the product for market as well as to honor pledges
- Legal Costs
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business/Office Costs/Overhead
I am a veteran who has spent a significant amount of time involved in classified communication systems. This included in the US Navy, the US State Department including the Counter-terrorism group and in Lockheed Martin.
References - IEEE Award http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=4468728
Risks and challenges
While the system is patent pending someone may choose to copy anyway.
Future studies may reveal there is no long-term risk from cellphone radiation. Given the trend of current research we do not see this as a likely scenario. Should the trend continue and the issue becomes mainstream we can scale to meet demand.
Given the device uses well established material, the design is basic and proven and we are using an established acrylic manufacturer we see very little technical or manufacturing risk.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)