Eco Spirits is an adventure RPG social game.
Eco Spirits is an adventure RPG social game. Read more
The vision of this game has been in our head since 3 years ago, an extended world full of exotic creatures waiting to be discovered. Battle, train and trade monsters through different modes with your friends.
Note: All images on this page are concept art and not actual in-game screens.
- Challenge wild monsters on the road, with fun and dinamic battles; engaging and fresh mechanics. Upgrade skills, evolve creatures, discover new elements and areas.
- Quests in the game will become harder so players must use clever strategies to win the battles.
- Every aspect of development, art, level design, music, programming, etc. is being handled by game creators with extensive experience. Backers will have access to see the team at work through blogs, videos, concept art, etc.
- This game is being developed for Tablets (iOS and Android). Other platforms, like Web, PC (Mac and Linux), Smartphones (small screens), including home consoles (Xbox, PS, Wii, 3DS), will be included but only if we can afford them via stretch goals. The estimated release date is fall 2015.
- This project is on Kickstarter so it can involve YOU. Not only to make it possible through crowdfunding and make the game exactly as we envision it, but also allow us to bring dedicated fans of this genre to assist the team in shaping aspects of the game design. We need your help to make something amazing!
Start battles with your monsters team using innovative features and mini-games to control your monsters attack and defense.
Note: We have not mentioned any specific features of the game because we will do later on working together with the fans.
The player begins his adventure awakening in an unknown place without remembering anything. Each zone is a place that the player will have to explore while he tries to learn more about himself and the monsters he found on his way.
Monsters will have passive abilities that can be unlocked.
Skills are specialized attacks unique to each variety of monster.
Items: You will come across a variety of items and gear throughout your quests.
Digitech: It helps the player to rescue and set up monsters to get on the battles. And also look at missing monsters and buy or ask them as a gift from friends.
The game will have social hooks focusing on in-person real-time game play. With technology to connect two players face to face on separate devices. And also online vs modes.
Once you find your way and started exploring the wild areas of the game, you have no choice than fighting against all the monsters that show up on the road.
There will be more than 250 monsters in the game.
We can’t reveal everything about the monsters just yet because we’re still working on their designs, but here’s a taste of what we’re aiming for. Keep checking back for more to be revealed soon!
Any game of this scope takes a team, a big team, more other team members to come but we are just mentioning the key personnel for the purposes of this Kickstarter campaign:
Here is where you come in. As an Eco Spirits backer, you will become a member of the community, and in that way, an extended member of the development team, where your input taken along with your Eco Spirits fans can help shape the game. This is how will we get your feedback:
Within the first few weeks of a successful Kickstarter campaign, members of the community can take part in a survey to help judge their overall priorities: difficulty balance, length vs. replayability, favorite features of older games and what you hate—things like that.
The team will ask the community to choose between ideas or characters they’ve come up with. For example, the first poll planned is to choose between several designs to pick the look for the main character and some starter monsters.
Later on while in production, the team will hold a contest within the community to design a monster!
These are just a few of the ideas the team has already for the backers.
We can’t promise we can do anything you ask for, but we can promise to always be asking, and more importantly, always be listening. That’s what this project is all about!
If we can make our initial Kickstarter funding goal and nothing more, you can rest assured we are going to deliver a complete and fully satisfying game experience. But given the choice and the necessary funds to make it happen, we have a whole bunch of “really nice to have” ideas for additional content, features, and platforms! Of course part of any extra money will go toward making up the budget of the game itself, but if the following funding numbers are reached, we're also excited to offer:
Other GREAT Kickstarters:
Distro Horizons: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitatusstudios/distro-horizons-3d-collectathon-project
Risks and challenges
We love the challenge and know how to deal with risks. Obviously a game of this size does not come without risks and challenges, but we have been building games for a long time so we know what needs to be done and how to overcome any problems that may pop up.
We could go on and list all of the potential risks and challenges but we are sure the only question you want answered is “Will you be able to finish this project?” and the answer is “Absolutely!” We have the technology, the expertise and the experience to make a project like this happen.
- (41 days)