Important Software and App Update (Release Date: 2019-1-3)
We hope you had a great holiday and a fresh start in 2019. During the holiday, our team has continued working hard to keep up with our timeline for new updates. We’re very excited to share the latest upgrade with you all, especially the improvement on wireless range.
The latest software and App versions:
Android App: 1.1.1
iOS App: 1.1.1
Release Notes for the system:
1. Optimized the camera wireless driver to increase the range by 50%.
2. Reduced the latency of live-streaming and recording.
3. Optimized the default Motion Detection sensitivity to detect events earlier.
4. Fixed the bug that in Optimal Surveillance Mode, where the recording would be shorter than what was expected.
Release Notes for the App:
1. Added microphone on/off function.
2. Added reminder when the environment temperature is lower than -20°C, which is the limit of battery operating temperature.
3. Added reminder when the environment temperature is lower than 0°C or higher than 45°C, which is the range of battery charging temperature.
4. Added NAS (RTSP Stream) function. Live stream and triggered videos can be saved to compatible NAS.
5. Displays HomeBase alarm status and allow user to switch off remotely.
6. Enabled Entry Sensor notification in Home Mode by default.
7. Fixed some language issues.
User may go to Google Play or App Store to update the Eufy Security App. The system firmware has been deployed in batches and your system will apply this update automatically when idle, before January 6th.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us or join our community: https://community.anker.com/c/Eufy
eufy Security Team