Survey Reminder and Production Update
We've been busy with speeding up the product development and production arrangement for eufyCam, so we’re sorry for not providing you guys with updates recently. Today, there are 3 things to inform you of:
- About the address collecting survey
Thank you to those of you who already responded to our survey. Currently, we’re still waiting for responses from about 800 backers on the BackerKit survey we sent out, so we extended the deadline for the survey.
1. If you have not completed the survey yet, please complete it before August 24, 2018, otherwise delivery of your eufyCam may be delayed. If you need to review your information or pledge status, you can return to your survey by clicking the link in your survey email or by requesting your survey link under the "Lost your survey?" section on our BackerKit project page at https://eufycam.backerkit.com.
2. The shipping company needs your address to be written in English letters, otherwise the shipment may not get to your door. Please make sure you write your address using English letters.
3. We noticed some backers, when filling in the survey, selected regions we will not deliver to when. Please review this list of regions we will deliver to: United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom). If you selected a region we will not deliver to, please change your address in the BackerKit survey. You can return to your survey by clicking the link in the survey email you received or by requesting your survey link under the "Lost your survey?" section on our BackerKit project page at https://eufycam.backerkit.com.
- Update on the shipping plan
Many backers are concerned that we can’t meet the delivery schedule we promised. So, to allay those concerns, production is going well but there are some changes in the ways we will produce and deliver products. During our Kickstarter campaign, we were considering to separate batches of production by ship-out date i.e. produce and ship products for the early backers pledges in September, and for the later backers in November. But due to wireless connection regulations and different safety compliance standards in different regions. We have to work with different factories and will have to separate production. Because most of our backers are in the US and Canada, we decided to ship to the North American region first, and then ship to our backers in the EU, Australia, and Singapore regions. This will give us more time to optimize our servers in the EU and Australia to make sure backers in those areas will have a great user experience.
That means, backers in the United States and Canada will have their eufyCam packages shipped out around the end of September, and our backers in other regions will have their pledges shipped out around the end of October.
We hope backers in EU, Australia, and Singapore can understand. We are trying our best for delivering you the perfect eufyCam.
- eufyCam vs Wind Test
Last but not the least, here is a video we recorded to demonstrate how strong our indoor and outdoor eufyCam mounts are. Enjoy!
Thanks everyone for your support!
eufy Security Team