About this project
Three meth addled friends make some bad choices, very bad choices. While trying to score one day, they sell their souls to a dealer with a sadistic sense of humor. The trio starts waking up in strange places and seeing disturbing things. At first they think it’s a joke, after all, waking up in strange places is nothing new to them, but then the changes start.... They become convinced they have indeed lost their souls and are on a mission to get them back. In their way, is a satanic biker gang, brain-eating zombies and a demon from the depths with its own agenda. Finally, they must make their way to the bowels of Hell to break a deal with the Devil himself.
I need your help for the printing of this story. My end goal is to generate enough interest (and money) to print this full color 3 issue story arc. But in order to do this, I have to put the comic book in the hands of comic book readers and onto comic book store shelves. Because I am doing the writing and illustration myself, I am doing it at cost.
With the completion of a successful campaign two great artists are lined up to do covers.
For Issue #2 Stephen B. Scott the illustrator of such titles as; Batman, X-Men Forever, JLA, Batman Confidential, and Marvel Adventures Hulk. His most recent work can be found in the upcoming adaptation of Neil Gaiman's, "The Graveyard Book" and the IDW series Judge Dredd. See more of his work at
For Issue #3 Charles Paul Wilson III illustrator and co-creator of The New York Times Best-Selling Graphic Novel The Stuff of Legend, published by Th3rd World Studios, as well as the illustrator for Joe Hill's graphic novel WRAITH for IDW. See more of his work at
We have lots of cool rewards to choose from.
- A Tijuana Bible: A companion book to the Infernal Pact. This eight page palm-sized obscene comic strip is featured in issue #2 and will be printed in limited quantity. Every Tijuana bible will be signed and numbered.
- Kickstarer Exclusive Cover: This super limited edition cover will only be available during this campaign.
- Original Artwork from the book: You can get an original page of the Infernal Pact.
- Kickstarter Exclusive Print: This print will only be available during this campaign and printed in limited quantity.
- BE IN THE BOOK: There are several options available to be in the Infernal Pact.
- Stephen B Scott Cover: The original cover art for issue #2!
- Charles Paul Wilson III Cover: The original cover art for issue #3!
- And many more...
If we reach our goal and go above here are some of the extended rewards that will be free for each and every person who backed at the Complete Pact or higher.
4,200 the Infernal Pact is Backed. Now to the good stuff! I like free stuff and I know you do too.
- UNLOCKED! $5,000 Extended Content - I will add more pages to Issues #2 and #3 giving the readers a deeper back story and more over the top Grindhouse viciousness. You really like this and I want to give you more.
- UNLOCKED! $5,100 - Rachel Autumn Deering horror queen herself will be doing the lettering for issue #1! Now we have a much richer reading experience. She's done lettering for IDW, Image, Dark Horse, Valiant, and Archie.
- UNLOCKED! $5,500 - Custom cut stickers. Now you can go out an tag up with the world. Long live the Infernal Pact!
- $6,000 - Upgraded printing and Rachel Autumn Deering letters Issue #2. The interior and exterior covers will be made with higher grade stock. That's right. We just made this a better product.
- $6,850 - Rachel Autumn Deering letters Issue #3.
- $7,000 - We really made it this far? You get Infernal Pact rocks glasses! In the Infernal Pact the drink of choice is whiskey... everyone drinks it in the town of Valhalla. You can drink what you want out of it.
I need your voice! Please, if you like this project share it with your friends, on Facebook, and Twitter. Social media is a powerful device and I cannot stress the importance of sharing a project you like. Also check us out on Facebook and like the page. https://www.facebook.com/theinfernalpact
How it works: You pledge an amount towards our goal by clicking either the "Back This Project" button or one of the Pledge levels in the column on the right. All pledges are processed through Amazon.com. If I reach my goal within the 30 day time period, then you will be charged your pledge amount and receive the reward you selected. Of course, your donations are completely secure and your cards will only be charged when I meet my funding goal. If I fall short of this goal, you will be charged nothing.
Where you money goes: I do not collect any monies directly from this campaign. As stated before I will be handling all illustrating and writing responsibilities of this book. Every penny is channeled directly into the making of this series. Recouping costs for making this comic book (3%), printing costs (66%), paying additional fees to Kickstarter, Amazon and taxes (about 10%). shipping and packaging (20%) and finally wiggle room for unseen costs (2%). If we make over the amount we are asking for there are great unlockable rewards.
Risks and challenges
As it stands, I can send issue #1 to the printers after the project is funded. However, if the project exceeds its campaign goal, the stretch goals will cause the book to be expanded with additional art to be created before it can be shipped to the printers. If that occurs, new project delivery dates and updates on the project will be communicated to backers.
Issues #2 and 3 will come out bi-monthly after the first issue.
I am an experienced comic creator and I have run a successful Kickstarter in the past. I have backed many Kickstarter projects myself and I know how important it is to fulfill rewards and stick to deadlines. Again, if anything is going to be delayed, dates and updates on the project will be communicated immediately to backers.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL INTERNATIONAL BACKERS will receive their books and rewards after all of them have been produced.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (32 days)