Hi All--We neglected to include in our posting earlier today that if you were lucky enough to get one of the SOLD OUT $500 Spread The Love Party Packs, shipping to Canada should include an extra $25 to your order and shipping Internationally should include an extra $50 to your order. Thanks so much for double checking your order and making appropriate adjustments!
With less than 2 days to go, we just wanted to thank all of you for your tremendous support in making the LunaTik and TikTok the largest funded project in Kickstarter’s history!
With that, just a couple of reminders:
1. As stated previously, if you live in Canada, please make sure you have added $10 to your pledge for shipping ($25 if you pledged the $500 Party Pack). If you live outside of the US or Canada, please add $15 to your pledge for shipping ($50 if you pledged the $500 Party Pack). You can simply go to your account and click on "Manage Pledge" and adjust the pledge to the correct amount. When you get to the Manage Pledge page, type in the total pledge amount and make sure your reward is selected correctly below. If you have any special requests regarding your pledge, please make sure you email email@example.com.
2. Don’t worry about providing us with your shipping address just yet. We will request that from you after the 16th so please be on the look-out!
3. In the event that your credit card is declined, you will receive an email every 48 hours for seven days. If you get a notice regarding your account, please update it as soon as possible.
4. Don’t forget to fill out the "Notify Me" two line form at www.MiMoLife.net if you have not already done so. This way we can keep you up to date on new developments in the future in case we develop things like stereo Bluetooth transmitters, other straps, etc.
5. If you decide you want to purchase additional products in the future, you will be able to order the TikTok or LunaTik from www.lunatik.com
Thanks again for being part of such an exciting ride and for making it happen!
Hello all from Hong Kong. I'm on the ground and adjusting to the time zone. Since I will be here in the trenches when the project closes on Dec 16th I wanted to just make sure all of you had a heads up on two things.
1. When it closes I believe I will then be able to query all of you for pertinent information like your shipping address, etc. So be on the look-out for this. I backed another project and did not notice for a few days after the project closed that they needed my info. You may also want to check back on the Kickstarter site as I think it will give you an alert in the menu that info is being requested. The faster I get the information from everyone the faster we can start putting together our customer lists for our fulfillment partner.
2. I also want to ask all of you to fill out the "Notify Me" two line form at www.MiMoLife.net if you have not already done so. This way we can keep you up to date on new developments in the future in case we develop things like stereo Bluetooth transmitters, other straps, etc.
Ok, stay tuned. I will be posting updates this week from the factories.
Wondering how many people would be interested in a custom Bluetooth adapter that would integrate with the LunaTik and TikTok. This would enable you to use it with any bluetooth stereo headphones. Would this be something you would pay $35-45 for? Similar to the Motorola D670 but more integrated. http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-SYN2837A-Bluetooth-replaces-Streaming/dp/B003KRFGPY
Getting a lot of inquiries about this. Not sure what it would take to develop but thought I would solicit some feedback from all you dedicated lunatiks...
Also, what if it had an option to turn on a pulsing LED safety light for running, etc?
Just thinking out loud about running with this.
It may take a while to develop. Make sure to follow us after the 16th and go to www.MiMoLife.net and fill in your email so we can "notify you" when and if we do this.
Hello all. It has been a crazy week. All of your tremendous support has sparked interest from the press from all over. Kinda stressful and distracting, but all good. Thanks again for all the positive feedback and energy.
So I am off to China this weekend to meet with the suppliers and review in depth the pre-production samples I received two days ago. I have to admit I am pretty excited. In 20 years of doing this I have rarely, if ever, seen first samples this good. So hopefully there won't be too many tweaks to make before we commit to production but there are always little things that add up. I will try to post pictures of the trip, details and the factory if they allow pictures.
In the meantime here are some images of the pre-production samples we received this week. As you can see the Red LunaTik matches the Red Nano very well.
What is kinda weird is I will be in China when this project closes so I may miss some of the celebration which is kinda a bummer but I will try my best to continue to be as connected as possible from the road.