NOVUS Watches started from our combined passions of watches and entrepreneurship. We loved the timeless minimalistic look achieved by many brands today, but always felt we could do a little better.
· Swiss Ronda 762 Movement
· 40mm Stainless Steel 316L Case
· Sapphire Crystal Glass
· 5 ATM Water Resistance
· Genuine Leather Quick Release Strap
· Engraved Case Back And Crown
· Raised Print Logo
· Screwed Caseback For Better Water-Resistance
Our Straps - How They Work
When you feel great, you need to look great and you need something that changes to match how you feel. We owned watches with interchangeable straps, but rarely ended up changing them because it required us to use a tool. We noticed no one offered the ability to go from a leather strap, to a traditional NATO strap without the use of tools. We solved this problem.
With our custom cut leather straps, you are able to remove the pin and reuse it when you want to wear a traditional NATO strap whereas with other straps on the market you would be required to have two sets of pin bars.
As a result of this innovation, we were able to change the design of our case, removing the holes on the side of the watch, this resulted in a sleeker, more complete look, as subtle as it may be.
Gone are the days of using tool to change your strap and scratching your watch in the process.
We Need Your Support
In order to make this dream of ours into a reality we need help from people like you to not only fund this campaign, but to also share it with friends and family.
In return for helping us fund our first production run, we are offering our amazing watches to you at a fraction of the final retail price.
Like us on Facebook and join our 7000 followers on Instagram to stay up to date with the latest developments.
Risks and challenges
1. Poor quality products. We have seen campaigns that over-promise and under-deliver on quality, leaving backers disappointed. We didn’t want this to be the case with NOVUS so we spent almost eight months going through prototypes, searching for the perfect supplier. We even traveled to Hong Kong to visit the supplier’s facility to ensure quality standards are met.
2. On time delivery. We greatly appreciate the patience backers have and understand it can be disappointing when projects don’t deliver on time. We have worked with our suppliers to ensure everything is ready to go and have made an agreement with them to start production as soon as the campaign is funded, this way we don’t have to wait until the funds are released at the end of the campaign.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)