Have you ever set out to do something only to look back and wonder, where did all that time go?
Designed with your goals in mind, the Kaizen Planner gives you space to focus on what’s really important to you and achieve all that you have set out to do, both personally and professionally.
The world around us moves at an incredible pace. It constantly screams for our attention and it is so easy to lose sight of our goals. If you find yourself saying “I have always wanted to [insert dreams here]”, then you need the Kaizen planner to help you find time to make it happen in 2018.
With the Kaizen Planner, you regain control of your time. Unplug from distractions and rediscover your passions. The Kaizen Planner is carefully structured to help you set goals, reflect on things that have happened, celebrate small wins and push you through tiny, continuous steps that bring you closer to your dreams – because the difference between who you are today and who you want to be tomorrow, is what you do. Every single day.
Success rarely occurs by chance, it’s about making smart choices and putting in consistent effort. That sets you apart from the rest. With the Kaizen Planner, you break down huge daunting goals into monthly and weekly actionable tasks.
Imagine how much more you would accomplish if you knew exactly what you had to do each day, week and month. You would be right on top of things.
We all have dreams; things we set out to do… and then get distracted along the way. After hustling in a corporate job for half a decade, I woke up one day and realised in horror how quickly time had flown by. Sometimes we get so busy with our daily lives that we forget to check if we are headed in the direction that we want.
That was when I discovered the power of setting goals and applying this compounding concept to everyday life. It’s amazing how a small continuous effort can lead to miraculous results – I remember taking up yoga a few years back and I could not even touch my toes (not even close!). But committing to a regular practice allowed me to get closer to the once seemingly impossible challenge of doing a headstand!
I fell in love with the simple yet powerful concept of Kaizen and I hope that by sharing this with you through the Kaizen Planner, it will help bring you closer to where you want to be.
There is no better time than now to take control of your time, and make 2018 your best year yet.
The Kaizen Planner is made of premium quality faux leather and put together with intuitive layouts to allow you to pen down your goals and action plans, with space to reflect and celebrate your achievements throughout the year.
2018 Ideas and The Big Picture
You can accomplish so much in a year if you plan for it. Think about the aspects of your life which are important to you and choose what you intend to focus on.
Progress Chart and Achievements
Take a moment to chart your progress and acknowledge your efforts throughout the year.
Take a quick look at your key upcoming events for the year.
The world is at your feet. Don’t hesitate to expand your horizons, discover new places and create new adventures.
Monthly Goals and Making New Habits
Write down the goals that you’d like to focus on this month and pen down small action items that you need to work on. Challenge yourself to creating a new positive habit in 30 days.
Get a quick overview of how you’re spending your time and never miss an important event.
Weekly Goals and Overview
Plan ahead and organize the way you spend your time each day. Set yourself smaller goals to stay focused. Remember to also set aside some time for reflection.
The Kaizen Planner has the following layouts:
- 2018 Ideas and The Big Picture - Write down key aspects of your life that are important to you and what you intend to focus on in 2018.
- Progress Chart and Achievements - Chart your progress along the way and celebrate your achievements throughout the year.
- Year Overview - Get a quick view of all the key events happening in 2018 and never miss another important event!
- World Map - Explore new cultures, food and habits. Create new adventures and expand your horizons.
- Monthly Goals and Making New Habits - Set goals for the month and outline 3 key actionable tasks to help stay focused. Commit to creating a new good habit (or breaking a bad one) for 30 days!
- Monthly Overview - Overview of the events and appointments for the month.
- Weekly Goals and Overview - Plan out each week and organise how you will spend your time each day. Prioritise your tasks and identify the top 3 'mini-goals' that you will be working on that week. There's also space to reflect on things that went well, and things that you would like to change or improve.
- Blank/Grid Pages - Space for you to write or draw anything! Take notes, create doodles, or pen down your thoughts and ideas.
The Kaizen Planner comes elegantly wrapped in charcoal-grey premium faux leather, and includes other unique features to combine functionality and style.
- Stylish Cover - The cover is made of a premium material that feels good to touch and is semi water-resistant.
- Acid-Free Paper - High quality, 80gsm ivory paper which is smooth to write on.
- Back Pocket - Flip to the end of the planner for the back pocket where you can stash loose sheets, receipts, tickets, etc.
- Lay-Flat Binding - Special binding to ensure that the planner lays completely flat while open and makes it easy to write on.
- Two-Page Markers - Access your pages quickly and check back to your monthly/yearly goals as you go along.
- Eco-Friendly - The product is manufactured with materials that are environmentally-friendly and sustainable.
Finally, we have decided to make the Digital Copy available to anyone who will share our Kickstarter page on their social media!
We want to spread the word so that the Kaizen Planner can help as many people as possible get organised and regain control of their lives. Simply send a screenshot of your share on Facebook/Twitter to email@example.com.
Risks and challenges
I am mindful that there are always unforeseen circumstances and challenges that might arise while bringing a product to life.
Manufacturing: I have created several prototypes and refined the final product over the past few months, carefully reviewing the materials used and construction of the planner to ensure they meet a high quality standard. My manufacturing partner was carefully selected based on their experience and reliability.
Shipping: I understand that international shipping (particularly during the festive season/ year-end) might prove to be tricky. With that said, I am focused on delivering the planner to each backer in a timely manner and have been in discussion with shippers to smoothen out the process.
If order volumes exceed expectations, it might take slightly longer to fulfil orders.
For any issues that come up along the way, I promise to keep all backers updated and I am committed to finding solutions.
Thanks for giving me a chance!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)