Rewards are SHIPPING! - Rad Rodgers 1.1 is LIVE!
Ladies and Gentlemen - I'm so happy to announce that REWARDS ARE NOW SHIPPING!
You should start seeing your rewards arrive in the upcoming weeks.
How awesome is that? Everything from Posters, Big Boxes, Soundtracks, Art Books, and SNES Cartridges. There's a TON of great stuff coming your way.
Check out some behind the scenes photos below!
And if that wasn't enough, Rad Rodgers 1.1 is now LIVE!
After a great launch a few weeks back, we're finally ready with the first big update for Rad Rodgers!
There's been a lot of feedback over the weeks, and we've been hard at work on fixing a ton of bugs.
Below you'll find the full changelog for Rad Rodgers 1.1:
- Fixed Bugged End Credits where two music tracks would play at once
- New option to disable dynamic shadows on projectiles
- Small fix to the eye direction for the good elder in the last shot of the level 7 outro
- Pickup respawn in level 7 in first phases
- Pickups in the Boss Leve only respawns on normal and easy difficulty
- Fog Performance heavily optimized - Optimized Visual Effects for Performance
- Disabled dynamic shadows on crate meshes for performance gains
- Fuckload of Global performance fixes
- Level 1: Optimization pass
- Level 2: Lighting optimization pass
- Level 2: Fixed collision on raising tree
- Level 2: Updated some unnecessary mist planes with the ConsoleLODComponent
- Level 2: Fixed messed up lighting on lilypads at rotating platforms near the end
- Level 3: Optimization pass
- Level 3: Player rotation fix for controller on logs
- Level 4: Optimization pass
- Level 6: Lighting optimization pass
- Level 6: Updated unnecessary mist planes with the ConsoleLODComponent
- Level 6: Replaced a scaffolding mesh that was set as destructible
- Level 6: Fixed the beginning elevator near the spikes, that wasnt looping fully in case the player died before the checkpoint
- Level 6: Fixed missing collisions in the pixelverse
- Level 6: Fixed Saw animations