2) Advertising and food show (We would like to buy advertising space in food
magazines and purchasing space at a food show would be the best!)
4) Be able to supply the larger orders that we receive.
By being able to jump up production to fill the demand we're receiving, we'll be closer to reaching one of our life goals, which is to make something people love to eat and making it available for everyone.
We see a world which can be filled with creative and innovative spirit, a world where the possibilities are endless and grand and beautiful. Some people not only dream, but learn to love the work which they create for themselves in order to follow their dreams, in order to create a lovable and beautiful humanity. Joe and I - Stephen - will support such positive people for the rest of our lives with all of our soul, as much and as often as we can, as we strive to be this way ourselves. This is our purpose. Please join us in helping to create such a beautiful existence for us all.
Our purpose is also to share the delicious Bear Butter we've made!
Choose Your Reward For Your Support!
The Ultimate Reward
The image seen above of the bear head is the original sketch drawn by Joseph Weinzierl. This sketch was scanned into a computer, edited, vectorized, and turned into the final image you see on the label.
The Brown Suspenders Accumulation
The Brown Suspenders Accumulation CD is a compilation of the original songs that were created by Stephen Keller along the way thus far on the Brown Suspenders, Inc. journey.
Fun Facts For the Whole Family
Did you know...
- It was freezing cold the day we shot the video, causing the camera to shake whilst it was held.
- William Keller and Stephen Keller are in fact the same person.
- When we were shooting the video, a bear appeared in our backyard in the distance.
- We came across a strange phenomenon: when we show someone Bear Butter or that person overhears someone else talking about it, they must say out loud "Bear Butter," to themselves as they ponder what it is.
- When we first started producing Bear Butter, William went nuts for it (no pun intended), and ate about 1 jar per week, for 15 weeks straight. It was bad.
Thank you for visiting our Kickstarter page. We sincerely appreciate your help and the support of all those who help spread the word. This project has been a lot of fun so far, and we hope we can continue working on it!