This project's funding goal was not reached on March 1, 2012.
About this project
Everyone loves using bath and body products that work well and make you feel good. After years of searching, I've decided to make the products that I haven't found anywhere else- soap that's great for my skin and gives me peace of mind.
My goal is a simple one- to make soaps that meet the following criteria:
- Effective: Soaps for various skin types that moisturize and exfoliate.
- Cruelty free: All soaps will be vegan.
- Environmentally friendly: Minimal packaging, recycled materials, and biodegradable ingredients.
- All natural: Only organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals, dyes, or scents.
As a way of giving back to the community, we're also donating not one, but two bars of soap for every single project backer to homeless shelters in the Boston area!
The first collection of soaps made include:
- Triple Berry (blueberry, blackberry, red raspberry)
- Cucumber Watermelon
- Citrus Explosion (tangerine, lemon, lime)
- Earl Grey Tea
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean
- Chocolate Hazelnut (Nutella inspired)
- Mint Chocolate
- Chai Tea
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Neapolitan (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla)
- White Tea
- Chocolate Oatmeal
- Green Tea
The money raised here will cover the costs of all of the ingredients and equipment needed to start the company.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (60 days)