The Bead-It-Up Loom
The Bead-It-Up Loom
This Loom is a new design for beaders & jewelry designers to create necklaces & bracelets using beads of any size & shape!
This Loom is a new design for beaders & jewelry designers to create necklaces & bracelets using beads of any size & shape! Read more
I am proud to introduce my patent-pending Bead-It-Up Loom, a brand new way to bead for Beaders and Jewelry Makers. With the Loom, you can ergonomically create single or multiple strand necklaces, earrings and bracelets without putting strain on your back.
How often has any of this happened to you?
· - You’ve spent hours on end creating beaded jewelry by leaning over a bead board - the mainstay of a beader's arsenal - getting kinks in your neck?
· - After crimping the finished necklace, you realize that something is uneven in the design, it’s uneven so now you need to restring the entire thing?
· - Or what about the time you made a multiple strand necklace only to find that when you put it on your neck, the beads on each strand don't look right?
More times than you’d like to remember, I’d bet.
That’s what makes the Bead-It-Up Loom so different. With the Bead-It-Up Loom, you work vertically instead of using a bead board that sits flat on the table. When designing on a bead board for a long while, your neck tends to get kinked due to the angle used to constantly look down at the board. By designing vertically, the designer can use the Bead-It-Up Loom to view the almost-finished necklace (before crimping it off) by holding the creation in front of the neck while checking the drape and the design features in a mirror. In addition, the Loom can be used to create single and multiple strand bracelets and even add charms to a chain bracelet. The possibilities are endless while adding to the enjoyment of creating jewelry!
I am seeking $6,000.00 in funding in order to manufacture the first run of 500 units. Everything is in place except the financing. This project has been in the works for about 5 years - my manufacturer and I have gone through the process of design, prototypes and sourcing and have spoken to several bead companies - all are interested once we have the finished product, and I can't get the finished product without your help.
I have a proven track record of creating successful products. I have another product that I created for the craft market called "Faux Dichro." The product is still selling and it won the only 2 awards in the craft industry.
To demonstrate the value of craft products consider these facts:
· - There are 3 major craft stores in the USA - Michael's, Hobby Lobby and AC Moore,
· - Major Big Box store also sell beading supplies, among them Joann's and even Walmart
· - There are dedicated bead stores and suppliers online along with numerous magazines which I can't even begin to count!
· - A single innovative beading product made $9 million in one year for a small company
You can see that there is a BIG market for beading and craft products! I would love to be in control of this product’s destiny by being my own manufacturer, and the Bead-It-Up Loom has all the potential for making BIG money.
There is NOTHING else like it out there.
As for the rewards I am offering, I cannot make changes once this is published, so I would like you to know that the $10 reward beaded bracelet will include a few genuine Swarovski beads. With the $50 reward and higher, I am going to add a beautiful certificate of authenticity and a personalized thank you letter for your donation. I added this because as a patron of the arts, I'd like you to know how much your pledge is valued. Thanks for looking and for watching my video - since I do a full description of all the working parts, the video is about 13 minutes. I hope you can watch it to the end - if not, there is enough at the beginning to show the overview of the loom.
- (30 days)