Message from past
Message from past
A service with which you can entrust your most important thoughts and “send” them to the recipient at the right moment.
A service with which you can entrust your most important thoughts and “send” them to the recipient at the right moment. Read more
“To await a pleasure, is itself a pleasure.” [cit. Gotthold Ephraim Lessing]
Secure delivery for important messages
There are many social networks, some of them are also quite nice, that allow us to keep in touch with people, let the world know about what we think, what we want or what we desire.
We can all know everything about each other, if we want…
Well…. we want the opposite! We want to provide the opportunity to send messages to a specific person confidentially, safely and “independently” from what’s happening around.
The message you create cannot be read immediately, why?
There are already thousands of ways to send messages, kind of immediate and safe, to a person, definitely no other ones are needed!
What mpf.cloud aims to do, is giving you the possibility to create messages (including text, videos, pictures or audio) that will be delivered in a specific moment of your life (you can decide when, or through automatic control steps of the system), but in any case not before 1 year from the last editing of the message.
Why this way of sending messages?
Everything gets born from the idea that we don’t often tell things to people when we could, and sometimes, by losing the moment, we lose the opportunity to do it forever.
Having a message “ready in the drawer” will allow us to deliver it to a certain person. This service will be provided to a limited number of people who, in turn, will be able to invite a few other people only.
Obviously, to those who’ll believe in us and support our fundraising campaign we guarantee the opportunity to access and use our platform.
We want to get rid of every possibility of spamming or using the system improperly, so that we can do our best to take care of the service’s quality (here’s why accessing our system is not for free). We don’t want ads on our system, and we don’t want users who join it “by mistake”.
Those who choose mpf.cloud, do it to enhance and protect what they want or have to tell to a person, and this is the most important thing to us, so we want to keep it safe!
We can’t know what the future holds, but we can at least be sure we have managed to tell what we wanted to who we wanted.
The platform is at the planning stage and the goal, once the minimum number of users is reached, is to debut online, approximately, at the end of the year or the beginning of the next one.
- Message management (expiration, delivery, content)
- Message with: text, video, audio, image
- User management
- Only invited / paying users
- Privacy protection for your message
How long do your messages take to reach the destination?
Probably, a few hours
How many messages do you send in one day (adding the several services available together)?
Definitely more than 20.
Of these, how many are really important and, above all, how many are given the right value?
Very few…maybe not even one!
Often, our most important messages end up hidden among hundreds of other messages (mail, sms texts and various messaging systems) that we constantly receive.
mfp.cloud aims to give importance to you thoughts and messages for the people you care of.
Separates the “daily” messages from the really important ones, which don’t deserve to be written and delivered in a rush.
Give more value to you message: think about it, compose it with all you need, edit it, select the recipient and then forget about it for a while.
The surprise of sending a message out of the period in which it has been thought will be special for both you and who will receive it.
A new countertrend experience, in the nowadays frenzied life context. …and if you change your mind later, you can always cancel the sending: no more risks of sending messages on instinct or due to yet another beer :D
Here’s how our system works:
- Access the platform
- Compose your message (text, video, audio files and pictures)
- Select the recipient
- Select the sending mode:
1)In one year from today
2) Select date (which must be at least in one year from the creation of the message, up to the allowed duration of your profile) Besides these options, you’ll have the possibility to add automatic control and message sending queuing steps carried out by the system 365 days after its creation, for example: Send, if no answer is provided for the control methods (mail, messaging, call), included the secondary person for additional controls.
- Sending date confirmation message, with the proposal to anticipate the sending. At your own discretion, you’ll have the possibility to decide if:
1) Inform the recipient that he/she’s been selected to receive something important and that he/she will find out what’s it about in the right moment (the exact delivery date will not be shown)
2) Anticipate the subject of the message
3) Inform a third person (not message recipient) that a new sending has been planned (this user is involved in the control steps in case the creator of the message is not available) on the fixed date, the system will provide to send the message through our “virtual postman” ; moreover, the more data about the recipient you provide us with, the more we can be sure to manage to contact him/her to deliver your message.
mfp.cloud is based on the importance of the confidentiality and the preservation of its users’ privacy, so the created messages will be protected and visible to people chosen by the user only.
The sending service is constantly monitored and provided with all the tools required not to end up in the spam mailbox. The access to the system requires the (one-time) payment to activate the profile.
The only users who will have the possibility to access the system without having to pay anything will be the recipients of the messages, and they’ll have a “read-only” account to view the message.
The access to the platform is reserved, and you can join it through an invite only.
Risks and challenges
The platform structure has already been studied and there are design basics, the obstacles to be faced are related to the necessary IT infrastructure (eg high performance and trusted servers and hosting) and the volumes of users who will join the project.
Both of these two obstacles will be largely exceeded by reaching the expected quota.
- (30 days)