Have you ever had a dream? I have. Let me tell you about it. It's about a webcomic. One that's been digitally shackled to low-resolution jpegs and available to only people with a steady enough internet connection to load them. My dream is to break those bars, and let that comic spread its wings.
I'm of course talking about Sure to be Ban'd, and its triumphant move to the real world of print. No more pixels, just straight ink on dead trees. I'm talking about a book, a collection of the first year of Sure to be Ban'd, and I'm talking EXTRAS. What kind of extras? Good god, I'm glad you asked.
- 76 Pages
- FULL of Content
- The first year of Sure to be Ban'd in glorious 300DPI, offline, and in your hands.
- Commentaries from the creator and the people who helped it come to be.
- Extra sketches, illustrations, and original art exclusive to the book.
- Additional exclusive comics such as "Jack's Day Out" and "Trunks and Psy Do Dallas".
- A special foreword from Scott Ramsoomair of VGCats.com
- Much, much more!*
*Not legally binding as "much" is a relative and subjective quantity
Why I Need You:
- Printing's expensive. The initial run of books is going to cost upwards of a thousand dollars.
- Books are expensive. Not just to print, but to make. This sucker's going to require a lot of unpaid time to get taken care of, and I need to be able to afford those $4 Hot 'n Ready's on Tuesdays.
Note that while the target point is set to $800, that's just to get the minimum amount to cover the first run. This doesn't include the price of shipping the books to me, or shipping it out to you. Any additional funds received on top of the goal will go towards making the book, covering various expenses, and towards funding conventions / events to meet the people who make this possible.
This drive will be going on for 45 days, and every chance I get, I'll have some extra content for donors. If you're feeling generous, I hope you'll take a look at this project and decide to make it rain.
And by the way, you're all awesome. Even if you don't donate.
Support this project
- (45 days)