All About the Beta!
Greetings fellow intrepid space adventurers,
Before talking about the Beta, we just wanted to give you a quick progress report on our Kickstarter campaign:
- We are on Day 5!
- You’re part of our wonderful 514 supporters!
- 39% of the campaign has already been funded!
Thank you so much for your generous support, your kind messages, videos, retweets, shares…We’re so thrilled (and relieved!) that you’re enjoying the demo and believe so much in our project! Thank you!
A Quick Peek at The Closed Beta
Now, onto the Beta!
The Crying Suns’ closed Beta will be launched shortly after the Kickstarter campaign ends, in early August.
Most likely you have tested our demo, and even though early feedbacks have been very encouraging, we understand we have a lot of work to do to make this game as good as it can possibly be. And, as we still have a lot of tweaking and improvements of all kinds to implement and test before the Big Launch (late 2018 / early 2019), it’s an exciting and busy time for us!
New Features and Improvements on the Closed Beta
Some of the new features and improvements you’ll find available on the Beta:
- Discover the first 2 sectors and battle their respective Champions (in the demo, you’ve accessed 1 sector and haven’t fought its Champion yet),
- Test new fighting units, including Nano Drones, Stealth Fighters, Shield Generator Cruisers!
- Dozens of visual improvements,
- The possibility to sell units in shops,
- Integration of Pirate Battleships,
- And many, many more events!
The Beta Program
If you’re a member of the Beta program, you’ll receive, in early August (and every 3 weeks after):
- a link to download the newest build of the game,
- a survey you can fill out after testing the Beta to describe your game experience,
- a link to join a collaborative platform to talk with the Alt Shift team regarding your feedback and questions. We need your help!
How to join the early Beta testers?
Select the “Beta access package” tier (30 €) or upwards, and you’ll be among the first to test the Crying Suns’ Beta!
Meanwhile, please continue to share our campaign with others, invite your friends, and, most importantly, enjoy the demo!
And again, from everyone at the Alt Shift Team: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!