Current available glow and finish colors
All the mock-ups are not the final version. We will do more test out before final production.
WHO AM I?
Hi my name is Darren, I am a full time designer, a part time Sci-Fi geek and a board game lover in spare time. I am all about seeing things in different perspectives and bringing the unique sublime experiences through creative design from architecture, interior to products in our everyday life.
As a Sci- Fi lover, I've always yearned for the day when I can experience the world like Star Wars, Blade Runner, Matrix, Tron and Starcraft ever since I was a kid. After so many years, I've become a designer and started to get back to tabletop game from TV game and PC game. Dreadball fanatics is the one I like to play. It's a really fun game, but I always feel some futuristic elements are missing, just like watching a football game without beer. So I decided to design my own dice to satisfy my desire and here comes the Space Roller.
WHAT IS SPACE ROLLER?
Space Roller is a unique design dice that dedicates to tabletop game lovers, dice collectors and toy maniacs who love futuristic design. It brings your fantasy of space traveling and concept of cyber world to reality. With just one roll away!
- Standard 16 mm dice
- Chamfer corner gives more momentum
- Glowing resin
- Paint finishes with protective coating
- Weight about 5.5 g
Space Roller is a standard 16 mm dice with chamfer corner which gives Space Roller a bit more momentum when you roll it. Space Roller is made by injected glowing resin with different colors of finishes to obtain the futuristic and cyber feeling. All the sizes of carving lines and points are precisely tested out with many versions to present in 2 dimensions as a graph and 3 dimensions as an object.
- Final design knock down
- Finished final mock-up
- Tested out neon blue glowing with black, white & metallic gray finish
- Finish package design
- Testing packaging mock up
- Ready for production for dice and packaging with manufacture
Right now the final design is knocked down, manufacture for both dice and packaging are ready as well as delivery service. Everything is already, all we need is your pledge.
WHERE WILL YOUR MONEY GO
1. The CNC molding for casting is really expensive due to the design complexity.
2. Space Roller requires secondary processing in addition to the resin casting which is much higher than other products.
3. We also have a very elegant packaging design that comes with the dice. Space Roller can sits inside in its box nicely as a collection while you are not using it. (Of course they would rather be used than just sit inside the box)
4. Since we are located in Taiwan, international shipping is a huge cost. We absorb the cost for shipping to USA.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR HELP
Every penny of pledge matters to us. We appreciate every thought from all backers who are a part of this project. Simply share our project in any social media to help spreading out. We invite you to be a part of our dream and let's make it happen!
Risks and challenges
Even though everything is ready to go, there are still some possible challenges we may have to face, such as manufacture delay, delivery delay, missing delivery and so on. However, we guarantee you will receive your product if the delivery is missing and we will do our best to keep the schedule on track.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)