An Inferno prototype
It's time to show that Inferno can really cool 180W GTX 1080 and 91W 7700K.
For that we modded an existing Airtop2:
1. Double Air-tubes on each side
2. Assembling the Inferno prototype
3. Powering up. It's alive.
4. Time for some stress-testing with a 4K display...
* The blue vane on the Inferno rotates by the airflow through the NAF air-tubes.
- Works quite well for a modded prototype.
- Perfectly usable.
- Proves the ability to passively cool 7700K + GTX 1080.
- Still some tuning to do until it's a finished product.
We hope to show some gaming on tghe Inferno prototype later...