Glitch fixes and more
I've fixed several glitches, adjusted more sound volumes to reasonable levels, and fixed a formatting issue with the dialog text. Now all text should fit neatly within their windows. I've also added more dialog, changed class and skill names away from the default RPG Maker names, and started adding interactive objects. Finally, I've fixed an issue that made some of the NPC characters stand still, instead of moving around the rooms they're in. All of this has been uploaded, and the demo link on the main project page has been updated. Remember to keep checking back for announcements like these. I will keep updating the demo file up until Beta stage.
On one final note, it was suggested that I open a forum to discuss the game. I have done that, and the link is below. This forum has several screenshots that are not on the Kickstarter page. I encourage anyone with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to post to the forum. Anyone with ideas for improvements, or maybe features you'd like to see added, drop those in the forum as well. I look forward to seeing your suggestions!