by Sean Connell
I ordered a black one, but I will take a stainless if it means I will get one shipped soon. I forwarded my new address to Sean in an email.
I didn't order black but I'm also tired of waiting. I forgot about this even, it's been so long. I'm not even international so why haven't I gotten it yet?
I order black, I will take whatever at this point.
It is now almost the middle of April. I have gotten nothing from you yet. Just wondering what's going on. Another update might be in order. In fact,maybe weekly updates until all are fulfilled might save you some grief.
Is a refund an option for backers who chose the black option?
I'd happily take a stainless steel version if black is not gonna happen.
Hey - It's April 16 - send me a tool already. So so so tired of waiting.
I don't care what the color is, I just want what I ordered 10 months ago.
I agree with Chris, Michael, and everyone else, just ship the thing already, regardless of color.
It kind of makes me chuckle when I remember that I originally backed this project so that I would have some cool items to give to folks last Christmas.
I ordered black, but stainless steel is ok for me if there is no other choice...
Stainless is OK for me, too. Ship it.
Stainless steel is perfectly fine. I just want to get mine.
Happy to receive the stainless. Cheers.
I would just like to get the stainless I originally ordered since I thought all those were done and being sent out.
Ill agree with most others on here - a stainless steel option would be fine, thank you.
I just do not get why it is so difficult for Kickstarter project owners to post, at the VERY least, a weekly status update. Once a week is not so much spam that people will get upset, but it keeps backers informed and we don't end up feeling like we're forgotten about as well.
Any news on shipping dates? Getting a bit tired of waiting to be honest.
What is the story? You can't send an update like that and then go hide for a month. Step in front of the issue and tell us what is going on. I don't mind the unexpected issues, but I do mind poor communication when it matters most. Please let us all know where we stand.
This is kind of getting ridiculous... What's going on? I didn't even order a black one and I've yet to receive a unit or even an update on anything. Please send us an update soon.
I ordered a black one and would not mind receiving a silver one. But please, get-to-it ! you are about to hit the one year delay mark.
its nearly May.. I'll take whatever you can get finished.
I opted for black but I am totally cool with stainless.
I am fine with stainless if black isn't an option.
What bothers me is that some people have had orders filled; I ordered a regular model, almost a year, and nothing. But it's May, so we'll soon get ANOTHER "orders are almost ready to be filled" update...
Your request for feedback was 5 weeks ago. What's your plan?
I'll take whatever you have even if it means stainless. Tired of waiting on this item. I could of bought other similar type products by now. Seems like everyone's tired of waiting.
Can you say when the international items will ship....still waiting.
A month since last update and we are coming up to 12months since funding... Anything further?
Hi Sean! A stainless steel one instead of the black would be great! Thanks for the hard work!
I'm more than happy to get a stainless steel one instead of the black one. Thank you for your dedication and hard work! I really appreciate your commitment to making a top quality product. You rock.
For the love of God, It's May 10th - send me anything - this is ridiculous
Got mine! I love it. Another bit of steel to add to my growing pile of keys ha!
So I ordered a black coated one but since that doesn't look like it's happening does that mean we're getting the stainless steel one? I'm fine with that, just really want the tool at this point.
Can you please update on the status? It's been a month since this post and nearly a year since funding. I'd be happy with a stainless in lieu of the black. Just send out a survey for black-coated backers and let's get moving.
When are you planning to send out the 2nd patch? I am still waiting to get mine.
Still waiting for my SS Atom. Would love a status update please.
An update please?
I'm an early bird backer in UK and I haven't received anything yet - Given the fact I was in the first 500 to back and over 1000 have gone out should I be worried?
I was an early bird backer for the SS atom, and I'm located in the US. Still haven't received anything. Any updates?
For the love of god man. I can't open my beer.
If the black coating is proving too difficult, I'd gladly have a stainless steel ATOM instead. Whatever will get it shipped out sooner!
I'm with the others. If black isn't working out let's ship the ss.
Sean, you have a lot of very unhappy customers. While we appreciate the technical issues you have encountered, what we don't appreciate is the lack of communication. Don't let all your hard work go to waste.
Sean, been over a month since your last update. I understand that the difficulties you've run into during production and can tolerate the delay but I would really appreciate an update.
Still waiting on my SS order. I agree, an update would be much appreciated.
What's the status on replacing the black atom's with stainless steel ones? Please advise
One month from today will be a year since funding occurred. It's time to wrap this up. I'll take any coating or no coating at all at this point.
AT this point stainless would be fine
No updates and still have not received anything. Please update ASAP.