Quinn Archer is completing her debut album and part of that journey includes shooting a music video for her first single, "Dark Places" which will be featured on an episode of CONTINUUM.
Producing the video is Quinn's best friend Rachel Nichols, star of Showcase and SyFy's CONTINUUM which is currently in its third season.
Philip Moross and Charles Barsamian of the Cutting Edge Group backed Quinn's debut album produced by Steve Fox and will be providing some of the perks to our supporters.
The music video will star Quinn and THREE MYSTERY Continuum cast members.
Rachel and Quinn are raising funds to pay for the production costs of the two-day music video shoot. These costs include:
- Renting a location.
- Renting film & lighting equipment.
- Paying the crew (Camera, lighting, make-up & hair, etc.)
- Paying for post-production services (editing, colour timing and sound mixing).
- Paying for insurance and permit fees.
- Feeding crew & cast.
Any pledge funds above and beyond our goal will go towards the completion of Quinn Archer's album.
Risks and challenges
- Season 4 of Continuum has not yet been confirmed. If in the unforeseen chance it does not go, we will contact contributors directly and work out alternative and equally exciting options including a visit to a set and a meet & greet with Rachel. Please note that these visits are limited to ONE PERSON (the pledger).
- Please note that the perks are not cumulative. When you pledge, you will be asked to choose ONE perk tier. For example, if you pledge $500, the Kickstarter pledge process will ask you which perk you want from the $500 perk level or below.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (23 days)