by Jason O'Mara
Hi! I was wondering if my tracking number might have gotten lost as well. I haven't received an email about it yet :) Thanks!
I receive the email with a tracking number 7 days ago. Everytime I try to track it it states the tracking does not exist.
here is the info email to me.... I know you work so just let me know in your own time... thanks.
Package ID: K3508
Shipping Method: DHL Globalmail
Tracking No: 9274899991741921905904
@Chris Richardson, MikeG, & Alethea: I'll shoot you guys direct messages through the KS messaging system. ^__^
I too, am wondering about tracking info - would you please advise?
Like others, think my shipping number might have got lost in the process. No problem but would love to track "her" :)
Thanks for emailing the tracking number.
I was an international backer (UK), but I haven't received any notifications of shipment (I'm hoping it will arrive soon as my 5 kitties, well, OK, I'm, getting impatient, lol)
@Chow Man Wah: Yes, that's normal. That's the shipping notification from getshru.com, letting you know that your tail order was prepared for shipping (and, incidentally, it's in the same package as your SHRU). The actual shipping notification with your tracking number would have been a separate email though it sounds like it was caught in some recipients' junk/spam filters. I'll send you the tracking number via KS message.
@Adrian Bartell: Thanks for the feedback. I'll send you your tracking number by KS message as well.
Oh okay so basically international all shipped. Didn't receive a tracking email but that's no trouble just some feedback for you. From experience with other projects it seems very rare that the shipping company actually send the tracking details.
Got an email on Mon, Yr Shru is ready for shipment, without tracking no... is that normal?
@Adrian Bartell: We shipped 99% of non-German international orders last week. Yours shipped out, and you should have received a shipping notification. (The remaining 1% are orders where we had minor errors with address recognition in our software and had to triage those for later processing.)
@cd ybarra: We received your survey response on 19-Oct-2015 and have your address on file. Your package will ship in a week or two when we gather all of the Kickstarter survey responses that were late coming in (i.e., received after October 5).
Not sure if you have my address. How can I confirm?
Out of curiosity what was the process for international shipping? Country or random mix?
@Susan Luftschein: Domestic SHRUs were shipped in numerological order so backers with a backer number starting with a "1" were shipped first. Your backer number starts with a 9 so you're toward the end. :_( However, the 'end' is very close in sight so it shouldn't be but a week and a half before yours departs Portland!
Footnote: This was not true for international orders.
Just curious what order you're shipping these? I'm waiting with baited breath for a shipping email!
I was in the batch that didn't get an email. I received mine today in Atlanta.
@Curtis Bates: Yours was in the batch where the email notifications didn't go out. Good news though, I just checked and yours was delivered this morning!
@Everyone: YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for all the lovely comments!!! Made our morning. *Happy Dance*
Got our SHRU! The cats love it - as does the bird! Well done SHRU team! Well done indeed!
Really well done - so nice to see a kickstarter project like this come to fruition. Sure it was stressful and caused much anxiety but well managed. Not sure mine are too old to have fun but will try :)
Loving the SHRU!!! Just got it started yesterday and this morning our cats woke us up by telling us we needed to TURN THE SHRU ON!!!! Thanks thanks thanks. It is SUCH an impressive toy. Great work.
Nice, can't wait! Is there a way to track the shipment?
Ohmegosh...yay! Our many kitties are now excited...or would be if they knew it was coming :-D
I'm in the UK so not bothered when the US ones were shipped ;-) Just keen on my own.... hehehe
I hope that you shipped to all US bsckers before those in other counties.