Here are some sample pages:
Here's how the game works:
1. Sit down and while you do your business, open to the first page and answer. When you're done, don't forget to wipe.
2. When your potty partner goes, they read your response and enter their own. Then they flip the page and start the next question. Two answers per potty visit (PPV).
3. The questions fall into 4 alternating categories: Trivia, Reveal, Hypothetical and Action. They are color coded to make your first grade teacher happy.
4. We've carefully crafted the journey. It starts out light and easy and leads to, well, interesting places. Skipping ahead ruins the fun, trust us.
5. There are 200 questions. Each pad should take roughly three months of healthy bowel movements to complete.
Each toilet paper shaped pad of fun has 200 pages:
- 75 Trivia pages
- 50 Reveal pages
- 50 Hypothetical pages
- 25 Action pages
And if your potty partner is out of town, there's a word search on the back to solo play.
Over the last 18 months, more than 100 friends and strangers have played different prototypes of the game. The most common feedback we get is:
We've also gotten these messages:
Fair warning, if you share a potty with your grandma, you probably shouldn't play this game.
- First, it's a great time. You and your potty partner will grow even closer and have a blast doing it.
- Second, it's really DIFFERENT. Do you know of any other games that take place on the potty? Card games are played out. Strategy games are hard. This game is fresh.
- Third, you get a LOT of pages. 200 PAGES to be exact. It'll take roughly three months worth of potty breaks to complete the game.
If we haven't convinced you yet, it's probably not for you. Go buy another Cards Against Humanity expansion pack.
In 2016, we successfully funded our first game, CoolCats & AssHats: A Funner Way to Party. Since then, we've sold a bunch of copies to fun-loving people like you.
Now we're back with our second game...Toilet Tag: A Funner Way to Potty.
Before we got into the silly game business, we met working for a Big Tobacco company in the summer of 2007. We became friends and stayed in touch when we both moved on from pushing cigs.
Working across the country, we built a game called CoolCats & AssHats. We funded it on Kickstarter and have since sold a bunch of games on Amazon. And we don't care what Jeff Bezos' dick looks like if you're wondering. If you're wondering what ours look like, we're both pretty average.
Anyway, we're stoked to be back with another game we think you'll love.
So, yeah, we wanna make this sucker real and we need your help.
Risks and challenges
We don't anticipate many issues as this is a pretty straightforward game to produce. We aren't first time game developers. We've already got our supplier and a good idea of what this will cost to make.
There could be delays as we work through final art and packaging with the manufacturer, but we've built those assumptions into our current timeline. We didn't incorporate complicated reward tiers, and that was intentional. Our sole focus is to get your game into your hands as soon as possible so you can start a memorable game of Toilet Tag with your potty partner :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)