The writer and creator of the hilarious "Get in the Kitchen, Bit@hes!" series of cookbooks and the gourmet spice blends that bear the same name, is proud to announce his latest cookbook, "Carve the Turkey, Bit@hes!" , focused on holiday recipes. No matter what holiday you are celebrating, be it Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chanukah, Passover, Easter, the 4th of July or Arbor day, this book will help you plan and create the perfect meal! In this book, you will find:
1) Holiday Planning Guides & Checklists to help your holiday dinner go off without a hitch. Find out what to do three weeks, two weeks, and the week of your holiday so you aren't a frantic bit@h two hours before your guests arrive!
2) Cooking Lessons to show you how to make a perfect Turkey, Brisket, Rump Roast, Ham, Rack of Lamb, Leg of Lamb, Duck Breast or Prime Rib Roast;
3) Holiday Menus for most major holidays so you don't have to sift through hundreds of recipes to decide what to make!
4) Over 130 Recipes (including those featured in the pictures) for salads, soups, main courses, sides and deserts so that you can customize your perfect holiday meal;
5) and of course a whole chapter dedicated to how to re-use the leftovers that the ungrateful bit@hes you call friends and family failed to consume.
Now is your chance to pre-order and help us bring this masterpiece to market. If you aren't familiar with the writing styles of Jason Bailin, make sure to check out our website at www.bitchcooks.com for a little "taste". Pun intended.
Risks and challenges
As with any publishing project, unforeseen delays are possible with production, graphics, shipping, and such. We believe we have planned accordingly so that you will receive your books and other rewards in plenty of time to plan your Thanksgiving meal.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (30 days)