BackerKit Survey Step-by-step Instructions! Surveys Will Go Out Tomorrow
We are excited to announce that we have collected our full backer list and our survey will be sent out starting tomorrow! For those who weren't be able to fix payments in time and got dropped by Kickstarter, you will still be invited to fill out your survey and submit payments through BackerKit! So don't worry, you still have the chance to get your que Bottle. We know that we have a lot of Backers who have not used Kickstarter or BackerKit before so we’ve included a thorough set of instructions (screenshots included) and FAQ items below.
What If I Included Extra Funds for Add-Ons? If you pledged extra funds for Add-Ons, you will find a credit in your BackerKit account. As you go through the survey process, you will choose your Add-On items.
Can I Add Additional Bottles or Purchase Add-Ons? Yes, you can add additional bottles, purchase add-ons.You will be able to submit payment information in BackerKit - but you will not be charged until we “Lockdown” accounts on November 25.
Step-by-step BackerKit Instructions: Example is shown as US backer at $40 2-pack pledge level.
1. Select your shipping preference.
2. Select color and size for each bottle you've pledged, you will select one bottle at a time.
3. Select your add-ons.
- To add backup caps:
- Add additional bottles: Please add one color/one size at a time. Below we are adding one white bottle first.
- To add a different color bottle, repeat the last step: Below we are adding 2 charcoal bottles.
- Add other add-ons: Below we are adding cap with loop.
- Make sure all your add-ons are added correctly.
4. Fill out your shipping address. (Please note that you will be able to update your address anytime before your reward is shipped)
5. Submit your payment information.
All DONE! We've officially received all necessary information to deliver your rewards by this step.
Again, we will start sending out BackerKit Surveys tomorrow, please look out for emails and don't forget to check your spam folders too!
Thanks everyone and hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Jean & Kevin
Follow us on Instagram for more que Bottle pictures
Like us on Facebook for que Bottle news
Check out these other great campaigns!
The Undercover - portable change room converts to backpack.
The Undercover is the world's first portable changing room that also converts into a backpack. Change clothes anytime, anywhere - FAST! CLICK HERE
Rest Your Discs! Relieve Pain & Strengthen with DTRAC v2
Fix Your Back Yourself ! 10 mins to Relieve Tension on your Discs.It helps improve your posture, ease back pain & improve your health! CLICK HERE
Perfect back, abs & straight posture with a 4 minute standing exercise at home or office! CLICK HERE
Marquette Castings: Superior Cast Iron Skillets
We have set out to create the best skillets ever made by combining a superior casting process with an unparalleled seasoning process! CLICK HERE