A USB programmable LED glove that can display any color with interesting effects normally seen while dancing or moving with the device.
A USB programmable LED glove that can display any color with interesting effects normally seen while dancing or moving with the device. Read more
Where can I find more information, or talk with others about this?
- Our Website: www.infinygloves.com
- Videos: Our Youtube Channel
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/infinygloves
- Gloving Community: www.GloversPrime.com
For Infiny Gloves to successfully launch we need your help!
Infiny Gloves are USB programmable LED gloves that allow you to create, edit, and share practically any LED mode you can imagine. Carry 50+ full sets with you, and change between sets with the press of a button. Open your creativity with the ability to display impactful light changes that are impossible to replicate with traditional microlights.
- Customize and create any mode - strobe, ribbon, stribbon, tracer, dot, solid, fade, and more with our LED mode editing website.
- Choose between 1,000+ grades of color and brightness.
- Call forward entire set changes in an instant, while choosing between 50+ full sets of your design at anytime.
- Comfortably execute complex moves without the weight of batteries and large casings on your finger tips.
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, you can charge your gloves with the supplied USB cable. The most cost effective way to keep your lights bright.
- Wanna share your modes and sets with friends? It is as easy as sending them a link, or file.
A lightshow using an earlier prototype of Infiny Gloves...
Basic answers about how we're handling the project:
How do you operate the gloves?
How do you program colors and sets?
Lucia is freely available to test out on our website: www.infinygloves.com try it out for yourself!
More about the wire harness and chip design:
- (28 days)