New game House of Caravan announced!
We are back to action! Thanks for all the support we got all this time, means a lot for each one of us. We just announced our new game, House of Caravan.
House of Caravan is a new first-person room escape and exploration game which will be available in Spring 2015, and is based on the Death in Candlewood universe! If the new game sells reasonably well, Rosebud hopes to push Death in Candlewood and complete it by the end of 2015.
For everyone who's interested in seeing also House of Caravan on Steam, there's now a Greenlight page up and running!
Please check the first teaser trailer:
And some screenshots:
A spine-tingling horror adventure, House of Caravan takes place in a single mansion in Candlewood, northeast USA, in the early 20th Century. Stepping into the role of a young boy captured by strangers on his way to school, you’ll be tasked with exploring the house, uncovering clues as to your kidnapping, while attempting to find a way out.
But in this apparently deserted mansion, something doesn’t feel quite right...
With a gorgeously rendered 3D environment, full voice acting, and dozens of secrets to uncover, House of Caravan is a room escape game with a sinister twist. It’s Gone Home meets Crimson Room meets PT, with lashings of Edgar Allen Poe thrown in for good measure. The game will release for PC, Mac and Linux in Spring 2015.
- Uncover a dark and twisted narrative to uncover, inspired by Edgar Allen Poe and classic horror films
- Explore a gorgeously rendered house filled with riddles and conundrums – solve the puzzles to find your way out
- A fusion of narrative exploration and point-and-click adventure – with full 3D and first-person perspective
- 60-90 minutes of game time on first play through
- Will launch at a very reasonable price!
- The Rosebud Team