The Sleep Styler is the first product that can dry and straighten or curl your hair without heat, while you sleep.
For less than the cost of one blowout you can wake up to healthy and styled hair day after day with The Sleep Styler. The best part is the more you use it the healthier and shinier your hair will be.
- Winner of Fox San Diego Inventor’s Day 2015
- Winner of Pinnacle Best in Show Award 2015 Direct Response Expo
- 99% Thumbs up on My Cool Inventions Radio 2015
- 100% Thumbs up on My Cool Inventions Radio 2016
Every girl knows that when you leave wet hair braided for hours it will hold that wave until you wash it. Whatever shape the hair is in when it goes from wet to dry is how it will stay until it’s wet again. We use this quality of hair to passively dry it into appealing styles.
Take a relaxing bath or shower at night. Towel and air dry the hair until it’s damp but not wet, and apply any styling products you like. Separate the hair into sections and wrap each around the plush roller. The microfiber grips the hair and will not budge all night. It takes less than 5 minutes, and in the morning you’ll wake up to hair that is clean, dry and styled without any damaging hot tools. Slide the rollers out of your big bouncy curls and go.
The patented rollers are made of yoga towel material that wicks moisture out of the hair while remaining dry to the touch. The suede-like texture polishes the hair smooth and will not cause breakage the way terry can. Inside the roller is luxe laser cut memory foam that conforms to your head like a pillow.
Rapid Drying Technology
- High performance microfiber wicking material.
- Our unique shape allows maximum airflow around each lock of hair.
- Ultrasoft material, polishes hair smooth.
- Patented fabric holds 4-5 times its weight in water.
Promotes Good Hair Health
- Does not damage hair like hot styling tools.
- Replaces your blow dryer, curling iron and straightener.
Luxurious Memory Foam Core
- Laser cut memory foam.
- Holds an imprint of your hand like high end bedding.
- Easy to remove foam insert allows users to wash fabric with ease.
Can Be Used to Curl, Straighten & More
- Choose curly, straight or straight to the curl.
- Wrap hair in a spiral to curl, hold flat along the length of the roller to straighten.
- Specifically engineered to create the perfect bombshell curl for everyone.
Straighten & Curl
It can be used to straighten extra long hair by doubling up rollers and fastening your hair flat along the length. The styling possibilities are limitless as long as your hair can wrap several times and be secured. We found that the best results are with shoulder length or longer hair.
Alternative Styling Methods
Will it work with my hair?
The Sleep Styler's patented material allows your hair to naturally set in the relaxed position it’s wrapped, taming even the most coarse, frizzy and kinky hair types.
The cleaning process needed to be simple so we could ensure the longevity of each roller. Simply remove the internal foam core, machine wash cold & tumble dry low or air dry. Spot clean foam if needed.
Each set comes with (8) 6 x 1.5 inch diameter rollers (Our research has shown this is the optimal size for the perfect beachy wave). Works best on shoulder length or longer hair.
We teamed up with Kickbooster, a referral platform, which gives you 10% cash back of all referrals you bring in! That's right. We'll give you 10% cash of whatever referrals commit to a purchase on our Kickstarter Page.
All you need to do is create an account on Kickbooster and share your custom referral link with your friends.
We’ve tried almost every product and D.I.Y. styling alternative, but couldn’t find anything we loved that actually worked. We tested over 100 different fabrics for highest absorption and ultimately custom milled our own microfiber that feels kitten soft and holds 4-5 times its weight in water. 20 prototypes were created over a two year period.
What Our Users Say
Risks and challenges
Our manufacturers have just updated us that, barring any unforeseen challenges, our product will be ready to ship out of San Diego, CA August 3rd 2016.
We do not anticipate any delays in shipping or manufacturing at this time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)