Swim and Sip: The Floating Drink Koozie for Land, Pool, and Sea
Like to enjoy a cold, refreshing beverage when you're in the water? Well, the perfect solution just floated your way! Meet the Swim and Sip:
- The specially-molded buoyant foam insulator keeps your drink cold and afloat
- *Patented* pivoting ballast weight keeps your can upright in the water - even in waves
- Taking a break from the water? The ballast conveniently folds up, so you can place your drink on a flat surface without missing a beat
- The scale on the side tells you how much of your drink remains based on the float level
- To avoid the worst-case scenario of your Swim and Sip getting lost at sea, a tether will be included with every order
It's perfect for pools, lakes, rivers, or the sea - It’s a fully amphibious beverage insulator!
"I was just all bent out of shape that a good solution to the floating koozie problem didn't exist out there," laughed the inventor, "I mean, how many open drink cans had to go underwater before someone addressed this problem? How many beverages were unnecessarily chlorinated, saltified, or siltified?"
How does it go from land to water?
Where can I use my Swim and Sip?
- Relaxing in the pool or getting your pool party crowd talking (bachelor/bachelorette parties?!)
- Boating on the lake or hanging in party cove
- River floating or tubing using the tether to keep your drink nearby as you drift in the current
- Chillin' in your favorite swimming hole
- In the ocean swimming in your your favorite bay or at an exotic beach
- Vegas or an all-Inclusive south of the border, where stress is getting out of the water for your next drink
- Tethering to you as a companion for fly or wade fishing
- Letting the kids swim and play with their floating soft drinks
- Giving a fun and unexpected gift to the water-lover in your network
"It's abundantly clear that [the inventor] was willing to put in a lot of hours at the lake and in the pool, going through [test] can after [test] can, to make a design this good. That's the kind of commitment that I like to see,"
- 6-Pack backer, who lives in a cabin cruiser on Lake Travis outside of Austin, TX
What do I get?
- In mid-December, we'll send a thank-you e-Postcard plus a printable card to gift as a placeholder until the Swim and Sip is shipped!
- In June '19, your Swim and Sip Floating drink koozie and matching tether will be shipped to you… just in time for summer!
And remember, you'll only be charged if our project reaches its goal! So no worries for our backers!
We need your help to bring this project to life! Let's get this solution out to pools and boats everywhere:
- Pledge an order! Be the first to have this cool invention and show off to others. Plus, the other backers are depending on your order to help meet the goal!
- Spread the word! We would also love if you forward this on to anyone you know who may want one – spreading the word is the key to a successful Kickstarter! Just sending this to 5 people who might like one, or sharing this page on Facebook would be a huge help.
I'm in! How do I get more than one of a given reward?
Thanks for backing the Swim and Sip! To order multiples of any given reward, select the desired reward and the price (including shipping) will appear in the box- multiply this amount by the number desired and we'll ship you that number! (this is just a limitation of the Kickstarter platform)
"After carefully settling into the water on your swim noodle with a drink in your hand, there's nothing worse than suddenly launching the noodle out from between your legs, going under, and dunking your beverage into the water." mentioned the inventor. "Now, you might still slip and launch your noodle, but with the Swim and Sip,your drink will be intact, waiting patiently for you to re-surface. With no judgment."
Risks and challenges
To ensure we meet any risk of delays head-on, we have built in some extra time in our schedule to handle any issues encountered in production, shipping, or fulfillment. With this extra time, we are prioritizing getting the finished products out to our supporters in the late springtime of '19 so they are ready in time for summer! We have an experienced manufacturer of outdoor products lined up, and they are ready to start building tooling and molds.
Our founder has a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering and has managed engineering projects valued at up to and over half a million dollars. The experience completing those projects on time and under budget for satisfied clients means that success with this smaller project will be readily achievable. We’ll make sure you're the first one on your dock to have this source of fun, conversation, flotation, and relaxation!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (27 days)