This KS continues where the previous finished. The previous KS presented the first four adventures in the Red Blades War series. This has PDFs of the final four (plus a couple extras). Here are the cover blurbs for each. These will be delivered via drivethrurpg.com the day the KS completes. The first adventure (Red Blades Diplomacy) is available on drivethrurgp (http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/145135/DG8-Red-Blades-Diplomacy)
- DG8: Red Blades Diplomacy: The Red Blade orcs have expanded to the point that they must engage the human communities of the Alshon region.The recent raid on Fashat Xom is bound to elicit a response from the orc khan, but what form will it take.The human leadership prepares feverishly as it waits nervously for the Red Blades next move. A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Adventure for 1-8 third level characters.This is the fifth episode in the Red Blade War series.
- DG9: The Siege of Mardleton: The Red Blades orcs’ Great Khan Zugbu sent an ambassador with a promise of peace.But it was not a promise for perpetual peace, and the Red Blades now seek to take by force what was denied them through diplomacy.The communities of Mardleton and Neilsfort have always been the bastions against the threats from the Farwood, but unless heroic action is taken immediately, these villages will become the latest conquests of the Red Blades A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Adventure for 1-8 third level characters.This is the sixth episode in the Red Blade War series.
- DG10: Red Blades Infiltration: Wars are not always won or lost on the front line.Even an overwhelming army must be fed and resupplied, and sometimes the most important action is behind the front line by commandos and spies. A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Adventure for 1-8 third level characters.This is the seventh episode in the Red Blade War series.
- DG11: The Head of the Snake: The Red Blades orcs have proven to be a formidable force.Even with outside help it is questionable whether the humans and their allies can complete a campaign in the Farwood against a determined, capable enemy native to the jungle.However, a smaller force may be able to penetrate to the interior and end the war with a precision attack. A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Adventure for 1-8 third - fourth level characters.This is the eighth (and climactic) episode in the Red Blade War series.
- DGS1: Spider Butte: Ahhhh… That sweet spider venom.Well, you didn’t think it would be “easy” did you?To secure a giant spider, there is an obvious place to go: Spider Butte.But there are reasons no one else has ventured to this forbidding mesa A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Adventure for 1-8 third level characters.This is the fifth episode in the Red Blade War series.
There is also an additional set of optional encounters for extending a session, offering extra XP opportunities, or special missions that are a KS only offering.
Risks and challenges
The adventures are complete. I will do a final round of editing, but there is really, virtually no risk that this won't be complete and delivered upon close of the Kickstarter.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)