Searched for “suspended” 4 FAQs
Don't see the answer to your question below? Contact us.
A project may be suspended if our Integrity team uncovers evidence that it is in violation of Kickstarter's rules, including:
- Misrepresentation of support, through self-pledging.
- Misrepresentation or failure to disclose relevant facts about the project or its creator.
- The creator provides inaccurate or incomplete user information to Kickstarter or one of our partners.
- The characteristics of the creator account overlap with the characteristics of backer accounts that pledged to their project.
- A party related to the creator is posing as an independent, supportive party in project comments or elsewhere.
- The creator is presenting someone else’s work as their own.
- The creator is offering purchased items, claiming to have made them.
- The creator or an affiliated service is spamming potential backers with promotional materials.
- The creator is repackaging a previously-created product, without adding anything new or aiming to iterate on the idea in any way.
Projects may also be suspended if they were approved through 'Launch Now' but, on closer inspection, do not fall within our rules.