Where Are They Now? Lumi Co.
Share this post
Imagine visiting New York City and walking into a furniture store only to turn the corner and find your own products on display. That would be crazy, right?!
Well, that’s exactly what happened to Kickstarter hall-of-famers Lumi Co., who were equal parts shocked and thrilled to find their innovative photo-printed textiles “everywhere” in the NYC branch of ABC Carpet & Home.
Lumi’s Kickstarter project was funded last February but with the cover story in today’s LA Times’ blog Brandx and many new Lumi products in the works, it looks like their 2011 is off to a great start! Congratulations, guys.
- Explore 12 Projects from Emerging Mexican Filmmakers Premiering at the Guanajuato International Film Festival
- 16 Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 SXSW Film Festival
- Meet Kickstarter’s 2019 Thought Leaders
- Exquisite Objects: Discover Rare and Beautiful Books on Kickstarter
- Comics on Kickstarter Keep Hitting New Highs