Playing Games at PAX East
Share this post
Editor's note: We went, we played, we slayed. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a look inside the Kickstarter Games Dungeon —we took photos galore!
Come one, come all (as long as you're over 18) to the Kickstarter Games Dungeon!
Publishers, developers, and the games community at large are descending on Boston from April 22–24 for PAX East, one of the largest games events in North America — and we'll be there to host the Kickstarter Games Dungeon. From a 2D adventure through hell to an arcade-style indie music game featuring Tegan and Sara, METZ, and Metric to that game about exploding kittens, there'll be some seriously amazing Kickstarter-funded tabletop and video games for you to peruse, explore, and — of course — play.
Here are some of games you'll find in the Kickstarter Games Dungeon at PAX East 2016. We'll have a few surprises for you too...!
And now it's time to look back at the Games Dungeon...
Where we played some games...
Had some laughs...
Wore some lanyards (and some metal T-shirts)...
And exploded some kittens.
(Note: we would never, ever, ever explode actual kittens.)
We had a stellar time — and we loved getting to know you. May we meet again!
- Welcoming Camilla Zhang to Kickstarter’s Publishing & Comics Team
- Join us for Kickstarter’s Summer of Poetry
- New: Watch for the Hardware Studio Badge on Projects
- Introducing Kickstarter’s New Director of Music — Meredith Graves
- Exploring a “Totally Virtual Ecosystem” with DiMoDA and The Creative Independent