Share this post
Hi! I’m Cindy, and I’ll be joining the superduo of Yancey + Cassie as part of the new Community Support Triforce.
I’m a big nerd — and I know these days being a Nerd is supposed to be cool — but somehow that coolness seems to have completely eluded me! Before coming to Kickstarter, I spent a lot of my time blogging at Geekosystem.com and at my own sci-fi themed blog, Matter Anti-Matter. For some reason, when I showed these things to the kind souls at Kickstarter, they still wanted to talk to me!
When I’m not thinking about sci-fi and nerd stuff, my brain space mostly thinks about Food and all the infinite things I could be eating if time travel and teleportation were possible. I keep a record of all the things I cook and eat here, and hope that when I’m 89 years-old I’ll be able to look fondly at the archives and say, “Wow, I sure ate a lot of food.”
That’s me in an internet-based nutshell. I’m really excited to be here, and can’t wait to learn about all of your great ideas!
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer