Share this post
Hi! I’m Cindy, and I’ll be joining the superduo of Yancey + Cassie as part of the new Community Support Triforce.
I’m a big nerd — and I know these days being a Nerd is supposed to be cool — but somehow that coolness seems to have completely eluded me! Before coming to Kickstarter, I spent a lot of my time blogging at Geekosystem.com and at my own sci-fi themed blog, Matter Anti-Matter. For some reason, when I showed these things to the kind souls at Kickstarter, they still wanted to talk to me!
When I’m not thinking about sci-fi and nerd stuff, my brain space mostly thinks about Food and all the infinite things I could be eating if time travel and teleportation were possible. I keep a record of all the things I cook and eat here, and hope that when I’m 89 years-old I’ll be able to look fondly at the archives and say, “Wow, I sure ate a lot of food.”
That’s me in an internet-based nutshell. I’m really excited to be here, and can’t wait to learn about all of your great ideas!
- Leveling Up: Games on Kickstarter Grew to New Heights in 2019
- Wired’s Cofounder Predicted the Digital Revolution—Now She Wants to Talk About the Impact of Biotech
- 日本のゲームを世界へ: 4年間で20件のプロジェクトをローンチした山本光夫氏が贈る、日本の クリエイターへのアドバイス
- Game Designer Mitsuo Yamamoto Launched 20 Games in Four Years. Here's His Advice for Up-and-Coming Creators.
- Long Story Short: A Call for Short Film Projects in March 2020