We Got Mono (It's A Good Thing)
Share this post
As part of their Kickstarter project, LA-based band the Monolators offered a fun, limited reward in which they promised a live recording of a song (backer’s choice!) for just $40. A few months later, and the living room recordings are starting to roll in. The covers are great, the filming is sharp, and the dedications are heartfelt … what’s not to love? We’re totally singing along.
“Song #2 in our Kickstarter Cover Song feeding frenzy. This one is for the fine Mr. Jeff Koga who requested, yes, “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey.
You’d think that I would know all the words to this song by now. But no, you’d be wrong, as you can see here. Well, I was close.”
Two down, eight more to go. Keep up with the frenzy over on their blog!
- Product Upgrade: Create and Share a Project Budget
- Moor Mother, Lightning Bolt, Stroom, and Príncipe Know That When It Comes to Creative Disciplines, More Is More
- Document This! 14 Kickstarted Films to Watch at DOC NYC This Month
- Kickstarter Joins 50+ Companies Going ‘Climate Neutral’
- Product Upgrades: A Batch of Improvements for Creators