Share this post
Who doesn’t love an awesome movie title sequence? In reading some project updates today, we came across two title-related updates that we had to share.
The first is a beautifully Hitchcockian trailer from Randy Nargi’s thriller The Hike. He originally posted it in a backer-only project update, and he was gracious enough to share it with the Kickstarter community. Fantastic stuff:
Gray Miller from Sea Monster: a 3-D stereoscopic web series exploring new film grammar also had exciting news today. The Sea Monsters title sequence is a finalist for the SXSW Title Design Competition, up against little films like Up in the Air, Where the Wild Things Are, and Zombieland. Here are the credits:
Very cool! Congrats to Randy and Gray on their excellent work.
- Introducing Designed by Artists
- Toward Better 3D Printers: A New Test From Autodesk and Kickstarter
- Mark Your Calendars: 16 Kickstarter-Funded Performances to Watch in NYC This Fall
- 2 Million People Have Pledged $100M to Art on Kickstarter
- Announcing NFTS Platform!, a New Initiative to Support the Next Generation of Filmmakers