Share this post
Who doesn’t love an awesome movie title sequence? In reading some project updates today, we came across two title-related updates that we had to share.
The first is a beautifully Hitchcockian trailer from Randy Nargi’s thriller The Hike. He originally posted it in a backer-only project update, and he was gracious enough to share it with the Kickstarter community. Fantastic stuff:
Gray Miller from Sea Monster: a 3-D stereoscopic web series exploring new film grammar also had exciting news today. The Sea Monsters title sequence is a finalist for the SXSW Title Design Competition, up against little films like Up in the Air, Where the Wild Things Are, and Zombieland. Here are the credits:
Very cool! Congrats to Randy and Gray on their excellent work.
- Kickstarter and Social Art Network Team Up to Support UK Artists
- Guidance on Crafting an Honest and Clearly Presented Project
- Kickstarter Teams Up with the École Nationale Supérieure de la Photographie to Highlight 5 Projects from Emerging Photographers
- Break Tradition. Break Habit. Break Expectations. Break Kickstarter.
- Kickstarter Is Now Available in Chinese and Italian