The NY Times Year in Ideas
Share this post
This past weekend, Kickstarter had the tremendous honor of being included in the New York Times Magazine’s annual Year in Ideas. The article mentioned three specific Kickstarter projects: Allison Weiss makes a record, Emily Richmond sails around the world, and Scott Thomas’ Designing Obama. All three do a fantastic job of exemplifying Kickstarter’s potential — if you’re new to the site, definitely check those out. And don’t forget to play around on the Discover Projects page, too.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer