The NY Times Year in Ideas
Share this post
This past weekend, Kickstarter had the tremendous honor of being included in the New York Times Magazine’s annual Year in Ideas. The article mentioned three specific Kickstarter projects: Allison Weiss makes a record, Emily Richmond sails around the world, and Scott Thomas’ Designing Obama. All three do a fantastic job of exemplifying Kickstarter’s potential — if you’re new to the site, definitely check those out. And don’t forget to play around on the Discover Projects page, too.
- Lucky 7: For the seventh year in a row, Kickstarter-funded films are nominated for Oscars
- Our First 100 Days in Mexico
- Kickstarter Partners with New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) for a Weekend of Arts Events in NYC
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys