The Loog Disrupts Our Afternoon
Share this post
This week, TechCrunch held their annual Disrupt conference in NYC, bringing web, media, and technology innovators together to talk about new changes and opportunities both on the internet and In Real Life. Kickstarter co-founder Yancey Strickler participated in a panel discussion with heroic project creators Sean Bonner from the Radiation Detection Hardware Network, Dan Provost of the Glif and Cosmonaut, and Rafael Atijas of the Loog Guitar. Click here to watch that discussion.
After the conference Rafael came by our office to share his shiny new toy with our team. Cindy and Yancey took turns strummin’, and Rafael serenaded us with a sweet backyard cover of The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army.” Click the video above to watch the Loog master rock out.
- Lucky 7: For the seventh year in a row, Kickstarter-funded films are nominated for Oscars
- Our First 100 Days in Mexico
- Kickstarter Partners with New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) for a Weekend of Arts Events in NYC
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys