The Loog Disrupts Our Afternoon
Share this post
This week, TechCrunch held their annual Disrupt conference in NYC, bringing web, media, and technology innovators together to talk about new changes and opportunities both on the internet and In Real Life. Kickstarter co-founder Yancey Strickler participated in a panel discussion with heroic project creators Sean Bonner from the Radiation Detection Hardware Network, Dan Provost of the Glif and Cosmonaut, and Rafael Atijas of the Loog Guitar. Click here to watch that discussion.
After the conference Rafael came by our office to share his shiny new toy with our team. Cindy and Yancey took turns strummin’, and Rafael serenaded us with a sweet backyard cover of The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army.” Click the video above to watch the Loog master rock out.
- 2018 Was a Record-Breaking Year for Games on Kickstarter
- Oriana Leckert Joins Kickstarter to Encourage Experimentation in Journalism Funding
- These Kickstarter-Funded Films Are Headed to the 2019 Sundance Film Festival
- Highlights from Bold Type, Our Celebration of French Typography
- What $4 Billion Pledged to Creative Projects Looks Like