The Kickstarter Film Fest Arrives in Los Angeles
Share this post
Tonight, September 12th, at The Autry in Griffith Park in Los Angeles the Kickstarter Film Fest is happening. You've probably heard a bit about this by now. We did it in New York and a whole lot of people came out and watched a bunch of clips from a diverse selection of Kickstarter-funded films. We also put the whole program online, in case you couldn't make it. Now we're coming to LA, also known as the primary home to basically the entire US film industry. In addition to the films (you can see the list of those right here), there's also plenty of food and cool stuff to look at, like a hot tub that is built into a car. Right below this sentence you can see a cool infographic about Kickstarter and Los Angeles and film (also some information about surfing, skateboarding and denim).
- How Kickstarter Creators Are Coping with the Coronavirus
- Kickstarter y el Festival Internacional de Cine de Guanajuato presentan 12 proyectos cinematográficos dirigidos por estudiantes universitarios en México
- Kickstarter and Guanajuato International Film Festival to Feature 12 Student-Led Film Projects in Mexico
- How to Participate in Signs of Change, Kickstarter’s Upcoming Open Call
- Mexican Game Designer Héctor Pérez Funded Four Games on Kickstarter—Here Are His Tips for International Campaigns