Starting a Project Just Got Easier
Share this post
Thinking about starting a project? It’s now easier and more fun than ever.
Before you log in, you'll now see a page that lets you play around with keywords that might help you figure out where your project fits in the Kickstarter universe. The design was inspired by one of our favorite childhood games: Mad Libs. Can you tell?
You can use this to refine your concept, or to help you find a perfect category fit. Or maybe it’ll just be a fun distraction as you take the necessary steps to begin creating.
After that, you'll be directed to our project builder, where you can describe your project, add media and rewards, and even generate a preview to get feedback from your friends. Feel free to click around and start building. Don't worry, your draft will be saved as long as you need.
- New Ways to Dive Into Kickstarter Live
- Make Some Noise: Kickstarter Creators at the Grammys
- Building a Creative Career on Kickstarter: A Visit to Kingdom Death
- Kickstarter Joins Amicus Brief in Support of America’s Tradition of Welcoming Immigrants
- Bust a Move: Four Kickstarter-funded Dance Films Included in Dance on Camera Festival