Starting a Project Just Got Easier
Share this post
Thinking about starting a project? It’s now easier and more fun than ever.
Before you log in, you'll now see a page that lets you play around with keywords that might help you figure out where your project fits in the Kickstarter universe. The design was inspired by one of our favorite childhood games: Mad Libs. Can you tell?
You can use this to refine your concept, or to help you find a perfect category fit. Or maybe it’ll just be a fun distraction as you take the necessary steps to begin creating.
After that, you'll be directed to our project builder, where you can describe your project, add media and rewards, and even generate a preview to get feedback from your friends. Feel free to click around and start building. Don't worry, your draft will be saved as long as you need.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer