Sous-vide and Community with Lisa Q. Fetterman
Share this post
"I'd rather be a leader than a boss," shared Lisa during our most recent Creator Hangout. If you're not familiar, Lisa is the co-founder of Nomiku, a device that's bringing sous-vide into home kitchens worldwide. She's also a two-time project creator, and as John calls her, "Kickstarter OG."
Lisa's chat with us was inspiring and insightful. We talked about:
- Building and staying in touch with your community
- Creating hardware-agnostic software
- Teaching Kickstarter (Lisa has her own class!)
Still have questions about food? Larissa Russell of Green Pea Cookie is joining our next Creator Hangout on February 17 at 6pm EST. Post your questions here ahead of time, or send them to us on Twitter @KickstarterTips. We're also talking about the best way to structure a food campaign over on Campus, where you can always stop by and get advice from fellow creators.
- 12 Kickstarter-Funded Films to Premiere at the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival
- Take a Seat, Play Some Games: Come to Kickstarter’s Couchland at PAX East
- Granby Workshop: Rebuilding a Neighborhood Through Creative Projects
- Product Upgrades: Creator Dashboard on Android, and More
- Open Call: Apply to Become a Kickstarter Creator-in-Residence This Summer